Thread: Error message 800702DC while launching Age of Empires Online

Error message 800702DC while launching Age of Empires Online

Hello guys I am have played this Age of Empires games on my pc from long and so I planned to play this game online when I saw about this and I installed it and started to play it and it was working nicely but from sometime I have been getting a error code of 800702DC and it has been saying error in launching the game? Can anyone tell me that anyone else has been facing such problem or its only me having this problem? If anyone of you guys have been facing this problem then share up your experience please.

Re: Error message 800702DC while launching Age of Empires Online

Hello friend I have been facing the same problem and this is very annoying just don’t know how to get rid of this and I am also facing this not every time but sometime, some attempts deliberately fails and comes up with errors as same as you have mentioned I think I won’t be able to play this game ahead first it was appearing very rarely and then it started in some interval of time and now more I think once it would be stopping the game and then I won’t be able to play the game ever please anyone help me with this I want to play this game and enjoy it.

This was the problem been faced by some of my friends to sometime ago and this has been a real headache for them and they have been very sad with this, I just said them to try to stop all the processes of the game once, and even the Spartans.exe must be stopped and so just start the task manager and end all the tasks from the process and all and then restart your system and again try to run and then see if it is creating the same problem I hope this should solve your problem because I think this is the problem because of some clashing and driver problem hope fully.

Hey I think that this is because of the slow internet connection I think this is the error messages which is related to the disconnection of the internet so please check that, ping up your ip and see are you getting a proper rate of the internet packet data and a proper speed if that would be the problem than you can take steps according to that best of luck hope this would be giving you some idea about this and would help you to solve the problem.

I think you need to reinstall the game and that would be the only thing which would be solving your problem. This was the same problem which was faced by me and then I after trying a lot of attempts I found out there is some error with the game and so I wanted to uninstall the game and then reinstall ti and I did the same and the problem was solved so I think this would solve your problem, and if this would solve your problem I would be really very happy for a better solution I gave.

What i can think about this is only two problem either it would be because of the slow internet connection or this is because of the bug and this would be creating a problem and if it is a problem with the internet than try to ping and then see what is the ping rate you have been receiving and and then you can know and then if the problem is with the bug then the problem can be solved with the developers only and they need to do this quickly.