Thread: Unable to buy premium civs in Age of Empires Online

Unable to buy premium civs in Age of Empires Online

I don’t know why the issue which I have mentioned on the title of this particular thread is happening. I have installed Age of Empires Online on the computer of mine. i wanted to purchase the premium civs but I am unable to get the same. I have done bit of googling to get the root cause of the issue but there was no information which will help me out. I am hoping that the users of this particular forum will help. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to buy premium civs in Age of Empires Online

I know that there is no much information which help you out to figure out the root cause of the matter but there are lots of other people who are having the same issue which you have stated over here. By the way I wanted to know whether you are using anything like proxy server? Do you getting any error message while purchasing the stuff? Also let me know if you are having any other information which will help me out to understand the situation more efficiently.

Well I was also having the same issue which you have mentioned over here. However I have managed to resolve the issue which you have mentioned over here. Well I have purchased the prepaid points card from the local retailer. Once you have get the same you have to simply enter the code on the website of the Xbox live. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here and let me know whether it was useful to you.

After looking at the solution which you have mentioned over here I wanted to share an interesting issue which will get the appropriate idea of the entire thing. If you have purchased the Pre-Paid card from the country than it will be quite different than that of the country to which the gametag is associated the points which you have purchased will not work for you at all. Also you should purchase the points from the local MS Points retailer.

If you wanted to change the country than you should use the following steps and let me know whether it was useful to you.
    • You should visit the official website of the Xbox and sign up on the same.
    • Now you have to go for the My Xbox and go for Accounts.
    • Into Accounts menu you have to click on Membership & Content.
    • Now you have to click on the Manage Account Region.

I think there is a technical issue is being happening in the entire situation and I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and get the further assistance. Well according to me the developer of the game are the only people who will help you out to fix the issue which you are getting into the situation of yours. They will resolve the matter and let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.