Thread: Unable to play Age of Empires Online

Unable to play Age of Empires Online

Well as the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to discuss over here with the user of this particular forum. I have installed Age of Empires Online on the computer of mine and I have noticed that I am not able to play the game at all. As I am double clicking on the exe file of the game I am getting an error message on the screen. Let me know if you are having the above mentioned issue. Also any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to play Age of Empires Online

There is no information regarding the computer configuration and the error message which you are getting. So let me know about operating system do you have installed and hardware configuration of the computer. You told me that you are getting an error message so post the entire error message over here. Also let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the issue.

To fix the issue of yours I am suggesting following solution which you should try to fix the matter of yours. You should simply look for the exe file of the game and simply right click on the same. From the right click menu you have to click on the Run As Administrator. So try the thing which I have stated over here and let me know whether it was useful to fix the matter of yours or not.

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should perform full scan from the Option tab of the Game Launcher of this particular game. I am not sure about the solution whether it will work for you or not but you should at least and try see whether it was useful to you or not. I will let you know about if I come across any other possible solution which will be useful to fix the issue of yours.

I think there could be an issue with the out of dated graphic card drivers and DirectX which you have installed on the computer of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should visit the official website and download and install the latest version of the DirectX and graphic card drivers from the respective website. Once you have installed the drivers you should reboot the computer of yours and try to play the game on the computer.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game itself. I am suggesting that you should simply contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The bug report is used to find out where exactly is the bug into the game so that they can fix it. After fixing the bug issue they will release the patch which you can use to resolve the issue which you are getting while playing the game.