Thread: Why is it asking for product code in Age of Empires Online even when it is free

Why is it asking for product code in Age of Empires Online even when it is free

Hey guys can you tell me is this Age of Empires Online free or they need key to play and we got to buy them? Because I have been asked to enter the key and this has been really very irritating now because I thought this game was free as they have been advertising so now what happened they got lots of user and they started to ask for buying it and all or what? Please guys are this problems only with me or you all are facing it to please help me tell me what’s wrong with this?

Re: Why is it asking for product code in Age of Empires Online even when it is free

I think yes this is only with you because I have been playing this game and no such questions till now have been asked for me and I have lots of friends been playing this game and no one has been asked with such question so I think this is only with you or may be with some of the them with some internal errors no idea about this really sorry you need to contact their technical support I hope they may be helping you out.

Re: Why is it asking for product code in Age of Empires Online even when it is free

Hello friend I have heard some of more people facing this problem and in solution many of them has been suggesting just to wait for over a night and the problem would be solved, I mean the point is just have some patient and you would be getting rid of this problem this has been because of some internal server problem and they have been working on it and they would be solving it out sooner and you would be allowed to play.

Well what I have heard about this is this game haven’t been technically out yet and you get to wait for the a fixed time which they have been fixed for the release and I have heard that they have been planning to release it with some specific Pacific Standard Time and once the time would be arrived you would be getting a chance to play this game for free, so only what I can suggest you is to wait and once it is there in market you would be able to play.

Yap this is true same thing has been heard by me and I think this is the only reason why many of them has been facing the problem, and this would be solved sooner don’t has been wait much, anyways this is not a big problem many of them has been getting the same problem so I think this need some time and this would be solved after that and then we all would be able to play this game for sure. Hope the problem solves for you and all of us best of luck to all of you guys with me.

Some of the guys over a forum of this game I have heard some of them been saying that they think this is because of the PST and the main server and they have been based over the overseas and the Microsoft has been based on to the west coast so many of the other region people have been having problem with this. Well let’s hope this is true and the problem would get solved after the time arrives and it would stop asking for the key anyways I think if this is the problem they must have stated this over there itself what’s the use of asking for the key.

Hey guys thank you so much for a long conversation over this topic and now my problem has been solved automatically i think got connected to the server and now the game has been launched thank you so much i was been very impatient for this and when i got the patients i did waited for long and then when i enter it the problme got solved and i was able to play the game and this was the best thing what i got for the day thank you so much again.