Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Game window bug with new patch of Age of Empires Online

Video Games

Old 17-08-2011

Game window bug with new patch of Age of Empires Online

Can anyone of you tell me that only I have been facing the problem after getting the new patch been installed in for this game or are there any other guys who has been facing the same problem with this? Well I wasnít having any problem with this game before but now from some days after I have installed the new patch I am having problem like while the game is been running on 1920 x 1200 resolution with windowed mode and if I am trying to alt tab the key just gets locked and after some time it just pop upís a message to press enter and when I am doing that it ask me to change the resolution, what is this can anyone tell me?

Old 17-08-2011

Re: Game window bug with new patch of Age of Empires Online

Hello friend this is something very new question because I donít think this has been a problem with me or with any of my friends ever, I have been playing this game from long and I have even got the latest update and the patch but no problem at all I think you have got some wrong patch or a corrupted patch from somewhere which is been creating problem for your game, and you need to get rid of it now, I donít think there has been any problem with this patch I have this and its running fine with me.
Old 17-08-2011

Well one of my friend has some problem like this, and I wasnít believing him to because I havenít got any problem with this too, but he said the same that the problem has been started after the new patch been installed so this has been a problem which I has came across with but not exactly the same problem but much alike this, anyways I just asked him to do the system restore and get the previous version back and that did solved the problem so I think you need to try the same thing out.
Old 17-08-2011

Hello friend I would like to suggest you two different steps which would allow you to switch to the desktop hopefully I have been doing this and this has been working with me now I am not that sure that this would be helping you or not but I hope this should anyways try to switch with the Windows and Tab together and this would be working if you must have enabled the aero and then you can even try to switch with the windows with D which would take you to the desktop I hope this would help you for sure.
Old 17-08-2011

I think this is not any bug or not a problem this is obvious that when you have been playing a game with a high resolution and you arenít having a good ram or a better graphic card then it would be getting stuck and would be responding late and if you give more commands together this may stop responding to and then, when you are coming back to the desktop definitely it would be changing the resolution so I donít think this is a problem and try too play with a lot graphic resolution I hope this would help you to get the problem solved.
Old 18-08-2011

Yap i too faced the same problem the first time i tried to install it and play it but then the problem was solved when i just uninstalled it completely closed all the exe file of this game by the task manager processes and then i restarted the pc and then reinstalled it and then there was no problem at all so i think this would be solved by this just try this out and see if you are helped.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,