Thread: One critical bug into Badari Beatdown quest of Age of Empires Online

One critical bug into Badari Beatdown quest of Age of Empires Online

Well I have installed Age of Empires Online on the computer of mine. I have noticed couple of issue in Badari Beatdown of this particular game. I wanted to know whether all the users who are playing the game. I have dedicated this particular thread to find out all the users who are having the issue which I have mentioned over here. Also let me know if you are aware of any possible solution to make the thing working. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: One critical bug into Badari Beatdown quest of Age of Empires Online

I have noticed the same thing which you have discussed over here. When I am click on 4 Badari Chieftains which I need to kill as I do the same the game is counting as first one but not for the any other. The very simple solution which I state that you should send the unites next to him and you have to attack by own. But as I am doing the game same the quest is seems to be restarting and I am not bale to complete the quest into the game.

There are couple of bug issue in the game and I let you know that I have noticed the another bug into the game. If I am trying to use the special ability ‘Heroic Aid’ into the mission and couple of spawning mercenaries which is supposed to stuck into barracks directly from the north and south into the town center. In the situation of mine 4 infantry mercenaries are supposed to spawned into the building and it seems to be useless for me.

Well I have gone through the above mentioned thing and I have found that there are number of users who are having the same issue which you have stated over here. Personally I have played the above mentioned quest on the computer of mine and luckily I have not noticed any of the bug issue which you have stated over here. But still you are getting the above mentioned issue than you should simply reinstall the game on the system and let me know whether you are able to resolve the issue.

I don’t know why the above mentioned bug is happening into the situation of mine. Due to above mentioned bug issue into the game I have lost all the special units of mine that is the swordsman. However after restarting the quest the swordsman is seems to be alive in the game. I am really frustrated and I have decided that I am not going to play the above mentioned game if the above mentioned issue is not resolved by the developer of the game.

Yes due to above mentioned bug many of the users are not having the great game play. Well you should simply contact the developer of the game and you should simply file a bug report to the developer of the game. make sure that the bug report of yours should containing the information about the issue which you are getting and computer configuration. The developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you should use to fix the matter of yours.