Thread: Getting error code 80070003 with Age of empires online

Getting error code 80070003 with Age of empires online

After installation of the game and patching it within the Age of Empires Online launcher, at what time I press the play button within the launcher I obtain an error code: 80070003. And the launcher shuts down. Is there some solution to this difficulty? I tried to find about it on internet but still I did not found any solution about it. Please share your knowledge with me. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Getting error code 80070003 with Age of empires online

At what time the game launches and you are encouraged on the way to enter your product key, do not go through the redemption code you received within your pre-release provocation. The redemption code is not your product key. This is what I know about it. I am trying to find about the proper steps to achieve it as soon as I get that all steps I will post back here. In mid of that if you found anything else then post here.

Hello thank you for your response somehow I am agree with your thoughts. And as you are saying about steps so even I am searching about the same steps I think. I am sure that there is same issue with product key I think I don’t think so there is any issue with the system. But someone told me that maybe there is difficulty with the system lolz. So please share those steps as soon as possible. I am waiting for your replies.

Hello, please go with the steps initially you have to open the games for windows client and after that you have to click on a download tab. Once you done with it so after that you have to click the icon for age of empires online. Once you perceive the Age of empires online so after that Click View Keys. At that moment you will get the numerical code under LIVE access code. So you have to utilize this code at what time prompted in-game. I hope this will help you.

I can’t unlock the Games used for Windows Live client. Nor have I been encouraged to go into a product key. I attempt on the way to launch the Age of Empires Online? I get hold of into Age of Empires Online and click on top of the technique to "PLAY" and subsequent to that I acquire an Error code? So I am aware with these steps but still is there something else I have to do. I tired with the all possibilities but still I am not able to solve this issue.