Thread: Unable to read Microsoft Points Code in Age of Empires online

Unable to read Microsoft Points Code in Age of Empires online

I have recently purchased the Age of Empire online game and there is the problem in that that is I am not able to read Microsoft Points Code. So please help me in solving this. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

re: Unable to read Microsoft Points Code in Age of Empires online

Affirm, when I attempt to utilize the EU indicates with my GT made in Ireland I get the note "Please Enter a Valid Code." After reaching the team I acquired it from, they expressed it would be able to be being as how first of all provided that you hold a record which is not dependent upon the EU. But also I imagine that depending on if you have dropped in the code mistakenly. And then I imagine that it cannot be the second issue, and my record was made in the EU so IT SHOULD WORK! Purchase it doesn't.

I don't want to feel negatively to MS, but this is getting to be a real pain to buy something so simple. All I want is to be able to sit down and enjoy full access to a civilization of my choice...but this is getting insane! Please work something out or a solution. I just, want to be able to play. I'm going to make myself a new account too. Too bad I gave my spare pre-release keys away, and turned off the one I was going to get for the culinary quest

Being outside the USA we get better notices than the USA. When Russia and alternate nations were joined, there was a notice in our Showcase area that stated you could probably do an ONE TIME update to whatever possible nation. It didn't declare to simply a revamped nation. I unequivocally called 1-800-4MY-XBOX and spoke to a rep who stated "at xbox we fathom individuals could need to move and some of the time folks should leave the nation for livelihood and that is why we permit you to update your nation once. In the event that your livelihood needs you to move something greater than once there's nothing we could probably do during that timeframe and you'll need to get someone in that nation to buy indicates cards for you or put a valid Visa on index. Just different alternative is build a unique record."

I quite similar to this amusement, but I'm absolutely not cheerful with the way of managing it. I 100% favor a disc in place of computerized download. To start with I can't download the amusement the route stated in the post and had to hunt the gatherings down the tips of an additional player. Also I cannot purchase stuff on my record as it is stated to be USA, while I made it in Europe. There I stood with the crux that I obtained in a store, eager to spend coin on Age of Empires Online. Then the just help I could probably spot is the prescription to take a different record, which implies losing my pre-discharge access to the event.

One of my amigos ventures the World instating satellite frameworks on oil fields and he holds this issue as well. Xbox does ought to concoct a preferred framework for those who head out and wish to bring their amusement with them. With AOE as case, it CAN'T be locale particular as you are able to bring your laptop with you wherever. With Microsoft Headquarters in Seattle, How numerous Microsoft agents have run over to Victoria or Vancouver (as case). They should turn out with a "Universal Code" that is dependent upon an equivalent bill esteem similar to the different several support frameworks and make tracks in an opposite direction from this 19th century suspecting that individuals don't voyage, move around or can bring their diversion with them.

Getting again on theme, the reclaim does switch you to "en-US" which is the USA servers. Codes sold outside the USA should NOT tackle USA servers. The issue is with the commercial center switching to USA as default and not checking your nation code on index and transferring you to the right recovery server. This ought to be a basic settle but for now you'll need to validate codes on xbox.com the method I stated.