Thread: Getting arena PVP bug with age of empires online

Getting arena PVP bug with age of empires online

Hello guys we all know that this online mod is released but I would like to ask one question about it. While watching video of this game on a YouTube I found one bug in it. It is related to the PVP. So my query is through only 2 warehouses in favor of free players how are able to we fully advantage it? Do not advice/rage/troll me to pay money for a premium. Is there any way to achieve it? Please share some useful information about it.

re: Getting arena PVP bug with age of empires online

That is totally bad for free players. You supposed to be moreover capable to destroy the items or allow free players have 3 storage houses. You cannot advertise it as if you do, you will not at all obtain it back. If you still required to go Premium subsequent to selling it (or accidentally sold it) you would be extremely foolish. This is what I know about it. I hope this will clear all your doubt. If you still want to more about it then try to find about it on internet.

I possess the same issue and I possibly will not venture to desert the mission!! Same thing with the guide lobby mission I get the lobby but could not manufacture it!! If you don't mind settle this it is so bothering to have them taking up 2 stock spaces. With unequivocally 32 openings max, and having locked items similar to these, it is determined to be exceptionally disappointing. This is what I can say regarding it.

There is no bug with it this is essentially one more explanation to purchase premium, even if adage this was in opposition to your P.S. They won't permit a game plan to not get it/remove (sell/destroy). Sad, nothing you could probably do but play, and spot your particular course around this "situation". This diversion is made to be played for. You get that a part gratis; you don’t blatantly would like to whimper now that you get to less.

Re: Getting arena PVP bug with age of empires online

It should not be "altered". How is it true that it is foolish provided that I might ask? You're playing a FREE form of the amusement. It WILL have restrained articles good to go. Prefer any viable demo, provided that you would like access to every little item in the event you should pay. I'm stunned so far is good to go gratis. Most unlimited to play amusements are VERY confined. Possibly permitting just 1 or 2 levels, 1 or 2 hours of play et cetera. You would be able to finish the larger part if not the sum total of the event with the unhindered form and that is unheard, not ludicrous.