Thread: Invalid code for premium pack in Age of Empires Online

Invalid code for premium pack in Age of Empires Online

I downloaded the Age of Empires Online at morning and I have some problem in that I have enjoyed the Age of Empires III and it was nice but now when I have downloaded the game some invalid code error for the premium pack in Age of Empires Online and I am not able to solve this problem. If anybody willing to solve this problem please help me in solving this and I will be very helpful to that.

Re: Invalid code for premium pack in Age of Empires Online

I feel a distinct desire to inquire one thing that when you are attempting to purchasing the premium pack in the recreation, does your focus work toward getting deducted following you attempt to buy and when you shut the failure window. Since you’re the focus worked toward getting deducted then It may be that you have carried the premium pack, and it will indicating owed to your focuses got over, for the purpose that you are not fit to purchase it again. Check your focuses again and see that are they deducted or not. Since it is deducted the premium is even now carried by you. In the event that note deducted then look at for the explanation. I trust it may help you.

I think you need to hold up till the time you have carried the CIV (Civilization). This could be the explanation it is demonstrating that mistake window when you attempt to purchase the premium pack. You likewise attempt the alternate way, which is acquiring it by pressing the “overhaul recreation”. Which is found on the Civilization determination screen or whatever Civilization you needed such the premium. Actually attempt utilizing this method I think it could help you and get you the premium pack (a.k.a. blue chaps). I trust this may likewise work and tackle your situation.

I think it is the situation with the Game for Windows Live (GFWL) client; it moreover may inch toward getting corrupted. Actually attempt to re-commission the Game for Windows Live (GFWL) client and see that it may work for you and it does the failure window again when you attempt to purchase the buy. I have a desire to clear that I am not answerable for the coin you will lost while attempting consistent with the recommendation made by me. It relies on you that if you desire to take my recommendation or not. I make a point not to need get answerable for your coin lost while doing the strides which I have told you.

My mate I was likewise confronting the same blunder window when I was attempting to purchase the premium pack which is the blue gentlemen of the Egyptian urban area. Then I have done some strides and it worked for me. I went out of the event, I have begun the Marketplace twice as the overseer, I keep it attempting it but didn’t work for me.

When I have strive for 5 times downloading it, and when some time I saw it that I was in my downloading catalogue and it has begun working and I have purchase the premium pack in addition. Such that it was some situation I have understand by attempting it over and over. You in addition attempt then it could help you.

"Liberate-to-play" never implies "altogether unlimited," and Age of Empires Online is no exemption. Distributer Microsoft this week disclosed the different substance and rewards that'll be at a bargain for the F2P connected restoration of the procedure progression, in addition to its start date. The boxed form will hold the Greek 'Premium Civilization Pack,' which could generally expense $19.99 itself, plus a retail-elite part store and some trifling physical knickknacks.