Thread: Getting error code 800700e8 while buying premium pack on age of empires online

Getting error code 800700e8 while buying premium pack on age of empires online

Hello friend I have brought the 2000 Microsoft points. I brought those to buy the premium Egyptian city to get the blue guys in the age of empires. But when I am trying to get them a Games for Windows Live window show up, which shows the error code 800700e8. I am not able to buy the premium pack; I want the premium pack in the game. So guys please help to solve this problem, I think someone other also might have faced the same problem which I am getting it now. I do not understand what to do to remove the message for buying the blue guys. Thank you all in advance.

re: Getting error code 800700e8 while buying premium pack on age of empires online

I want to ask you one thing that when you are trying to buying the premium pack in the game, does your point get deducted after you try to purchase and when you close the error window. If you’re the point got deducted then It might be that you have brought the premium pack, and it will showing due to your points got over, so that you are not able to buy it again. Check your points again and see that are they deducted or not. If it is deducted the premium is already brought by you. If note deducted then check out for the solution. I hope it might help you.

re: Getting error code 800700e8 while buying premium pack on age of empires online

I think you have to wait till the time you have brought the CIV (Civilization). This might be the reason it is showing that error window when you try to buy the premium pack. You also try the other way, which is buying it by pressing the “update game”. Which is located on the Civilization selection screen or whatever Civilization you wanted such the premium. Just try using this way I think it might help you and get you the premium pack (a.k.a. blue guys). I hope this might also work and solve your problem.

I think it is the problem with the Game for Windows Live (GFWL) client, it also might get corrupted. Just try to re-install the Game for Windows Live (GFWL) client and see that it might work for you and it does the error window again when you try to buy the purchase. I want to clear that I am not responsible for the money you will lost while trying according to the suggestion made by me. It depends on you that whether you want to take my suggestion or not. I do not want get responsible for your money lost while doing the steps which I have told you.

My friend I was also facing the same error window when I was trying to buy the premium pack which is the blue guys of the Egyptian city. Then I have done some steps and it worked for me. I went out of the game, I have started the Marketplace twice as the administrator, I keep it trying it but didn’t work for me. Then when I have try for 5 times downloading it, and after some time I saw it that I was in my downloading list and it has started working and I have buy the premium pack also. Such that it was some problem I have solve by trying it again and again. You also try then it might help you.