Thread: Unable to kill Hector in Age of empires online

Unable to kill Hector in Age of empires online

I have recently finished the map, killed the Hector and every last item red. I just got the credit for 1 tip top protect kill (granted that I know I slaughtered a part more) so I can't finish the mission. I uncovered the whole map and gathered every last trace of the treasures. Nothing red alternate on the map but it won't finish.

Re: Unable to kill Hector in Age of empires online

There is a bug on some missions that purposes kills to not be tallied it is conceivable that you contacts this bug restarting the mission could settle it but it appears to be irregular regarding what creates it and how to get around it. I ran into this yesterday. Today it finished fine, but yesterday just 1 Elite Guard appeared as being killed when they all were. Once this deed is finished, however, the battle is give or takes over. The Treasure said in the second goal is in the East corner of the map. Actually go at it (you don't should recover it) and the mission finishes.

This is what my number was, 1 of 10 tip top protects murdered. I'll attempt it again tomorrow and see provided that it completions. I was fit to gather every last trace of the treasures at the closure however so I don't think it was my reciprocity. (In the beta, a lost union denoted not having the capacity to gather treasures or come back to your capital. No doubt, we have perceived this in various missions. Much obliged concerning reporting. In blanket, I have hailed this journeys and a progression of different journeys that include the destination sort "Unit Type XXXXX Killed," as vital for us to research.

Time period characterized by Empires is positively an event that countless recall affectionately. It was perhaps one of the determining recreations of my youth. As I was about eight or nine years old around then, however, I totally had no thought how to play it. I unequivocally got a charge out of making senseless situations. I upgraded, however, and gave the event an exceptional clean-off in familiar times, advancing to the formation of this map. Destinations:-Kill Hector

This would be your first contact with "Hero" units. These units are far additional capable than most others, and your target, Hector, hopefully happens to be one. Luckily, however, you'll have one on your side: Alexander. You begin in the Bronze Age with a full supplement of Tool Age overhauls. Overhaul to the War Galley and begin assembling, on account of the Trojans will start attacking really soon. Unlike most situations, however, Transports will posture small hostility to you; you'll have a boundlessly superior ground drive, advance by Alexander himself.

Hector will keep to his side of the map, so don't stress over him charging in. Have your villagers center on amassing sustenance and wood. Troy can try to unfold its war fleet, so you might as well have the ability to ambush once you have a part-dozen or somewhere in the vicinity sends. As invariably, decimate their Docks quickly. As they've assembled the greater part of their burb in this long coastline, scour it thoroughly, pulverizing as numerous edifices and executing as countless units would be prudent. Keep your boats here to dampen any exertion to remake.

As you're feasible to be welcomed by a vast guard once you arrive in Troy, advance by Hector, you'll would like to spend some advancing your energy. There's an island on the South side of the map with copious measures of gold. Utilize your Storage Pit to update mounted force units (you'll would like Alexander to be as unyielding would be prudent when he confronts off with Hector). It could be a plan to incorporate some Priests (changing over stronger foe units like Hoplites will accommodate a part) and Stone Hector has 400 hit indicates and as likely as not over 25 purposes of assault, which makes annihilating him no mean deed. Alexander will need to bring the lead, with adequate uphold.