Thread: Launching Age of Empires Online freezes computer

Launching Age of Empires Online freezes computer

Whenever I try to launch the game then it freezes my computer. It happens all the times when I do that. Once it happened then I am left with only one way and that is to restart the computer. I am having Windows 7 install in it. I am even not able to start the game. There is no problem with all the other games that I play on my computer then why it is so with this. If someone of you can tell me the solution to eliminate this problem then I will really appreciate that.

Re: Launching Age of Empires Online freezes computer

There is possibility that the game installed in your computer is corrupted and for that reason you are getting the problem of freezing computer. So if you are not able to get this solved then you can simply uninstall the game from your computer and then install it again. There are many of the similar cases where reinstalling the game solves the problem. So I am recommending you the same with the hope that it will so the same for you.

The drivers installed in your computer should be up to date in order to avoid the problems like this. So check for the version of the driver installed in your computer and the version available on the internet. If there is availability of the latest version then you will have to upgrade that to that version. Outdated or the corrupted driver is the primary reason for the issues like this and updating this solves the issue.

This looks like the problem is because of the low end hardware. So start by checking the updates for the video card driver as already suggested above and other tan this taking the Window system updates. Doing these things ca n let you out of the problem. So do these two things and let us know that if this was helpful to you or not. If this does not help then reinstalling the game is the only left solution for you.

I am having somewhat similar problem with this game. Whenever I start the game then it says me that the graphics driver had crashed. I have the Windows Vista running on my computer. I have already tried with the solution provided above but that was not helpful to me. Sorry, for not starting the new thread as it is very similar problem to this one and I hope that I will get the solution to this problem here soon.

Your computer may be lacking the specifications needed by the game and for that reason it is freezing the game. So check for the specifications required by the game and which you are having on your computer. If that is lacking it any way then it is going to show you the issues like this. You need to upgrade your computer for better performance.