Thread: Getting LF004 error code in Age of Empires Online

Getting LF004 error code in Age of Empires Online

I am getting the LF004 error code when I am trying to connect the Age of Empires online game. I want to ask that is the error that I am getting only or someone else also getting the same. It shows that the server is offline when this message is been shown. I did not believe on this, that server will go offline. Is the error message true or not, is it a bug or something related to the bug? Please help me with this error as I want to play the age of empires game as I have reached at certain level where my game was interesting. So please help me with it.

Re: Getting LF004 error code in Age of Empires Online

My friend was also having the same problem, I and my friend investigated on this problem and found that it is part of the beta process, which is stress testing the server. I think you might be running into the server side issue, this is not related to the network setting and other. I also watched that people are facing the same problem when they want to connect to the server for playing. But the issue goes after a couple of hour and so. After that they are able to connect to the server. The team who is watching the problem facing by the user of the games ask the information to submit, then there team investigate and come back to you.

I was also facing the same LF004 code error and I got to connect the server after an hour. I played it for a long time without getting any error more. It was happing great and proper till yesterday night. But when today when I try to connect the server for playing then it shows the same error again. I was angry and frustrated by seeing the error again and again. Now what to do for this error message which keeps on come again and again. I think I have to stop playing the game. Please tell any other solution for it.

I think that you might have the connectivity problem which you are getting the 1problem again and again. You might have to solve the connectivity problem, and then you just see how your problem gets solved. Then you can connect and play the game without any other issue with the game. Just check the internet connection from your computer. You might have some lose connection, which disconnect from the server, or the internet wire might have break somewhere so due it the problem might occur when you play.

Even I am also facing the same error code problem. I have brought the booster pack of the age of empires. Is the booster pack is the main problem? I think I should bring some other pack and should try to install and check for playing it. I have checked the internet connection of my system, it is working properly and the wire is proper, such that it is not break anywhere in the wire. Suggest me that which pack should I brought to play the game, as I addicted to this game now and stop myself from playing the game. Please help me also. Thank you.

Thank you so much I was facing the problem due to the beta version of the game, now I have got the other version and I am playing the game without any error. I also suggest other to check their pack version which might create the problem. I do not think the internet connection might create the problem when you once playing the game, if it would then it would might have not be connect anytime you try to. The main problem is the version of the game.