Thread: out of sync issue on age of empires online

out of sync issue on age of empires online

Hello guys as we all know that this game is released today for online mode. But I am having one query against it. On top of Argos Co - Op expedition, out of synchronization. at the present if we did single co - op, if mutually players log out, at that moment log back in, after that there is no out of sync. Does anyone aware of it. I tried to find about it on internet but I did not found any information related to it. Please share your views on it.

re: out of sync issue on age of empires online

As per my knowledge I supposed to put in, that if the co -op is completed back to back, I am finding the second co-op quest goes ooc all time. This is what I think about it. If I will get any further information about it then I will post back here. As we all know that this game is new for us so there are very low possibilities to get any appropriate information about it. But still we have to discuss about it so from that we can get any solution to solve this kind of issue.

Hello thank you for your quick response for this query. I am totally agreed with you. Mmm come into view more frequent at the present. Not at all got this error throughout the entire time I was within the beta. This time AOEO not working to the desktop and provide me "Age of Empires has stopped working" significance. I’m simply receiving this difficulty within COOP. so this is what I am getting does anyone have any idea about it.

I had the OoS a small number of times during the beta through specific mission. Principally LoR (Lots of rogues!). It seems much more common in the construction of pre-release. The way it is OOS when I played some missions on my own and then try different search cooperation later. OOS will be obtained, except that my partner and I co-operation to restart the game client (this is not getting in and out again) and retry the search. If not restart the game client and restart the search, which is stuck on "Creating game.

One obsession I always perform after you restart the game from outside of specifications and restart the search is not to make too many commands too quickly within the first seconds of cooperation in the search. It also seems that if you perceive insert name of player cooperation partner here does not respond." will try to sync and that's when the pursuit of cooperation starts appropriately. I hope this will clear your doubt.

Hi than you for your response. If OOS appear to spam commands directly within the COOP, which I usually perform. I realized at what time I let it run a few seconds earlier than driving, seemed to stop doing the out of OOS. I've heard the same thing happened with the various people who tried to PvP: They OOS messages. I should test it out today perceive if it's true. I hope this will solve my all difficulty.

Re: out of sync issue on age of empires online

This error is breaking OOS and therefore plays a critical error. I know that other old games have this bug too, however this is too important for this game the latest Age untreated. I hope that developer will observer this error and try to fix it so I will suggest you to place your query in front of a developer so they will take this under consideration and try to solve this issue. So mail your query to the developer of this game and see what they are replying to you.