Thread: Difficulty with mission in Age of Empires online

Difficulty with mission in Age of Empires online

In the Greek quest "Mow 'em Down!" the game doesn't give acknowledgement for killing 3 of the brigand war go-to people and I lack the capacity to completion the mission. The one exclusive that I am able to get acknowledgement for killing is the southernmost one that is closest to the beginning position. I've endeavored this 3 times and have reinstalled the diversion.

Re: Difficulty with mission in Age of Empires online

I have a workaround for this. As a substitute for battling the first southern guy I headed off the considerable distance to the back where the several are and begun there. The game numbered those and I worked back and the southern one was the final of the 4 I murdered. All things numbered effectively. It is still a bug, but this anyhow indicates I'm not stayed from advancing.

I attempted going around the back and killing the eastern most match, but then the alternate a few didn't mean me. I attempted going around the back and killing the eastern most matches, but then the alternate several didn't mean me. An associate has attempted this, but fell flat first time thus far. And then I surmise that this appears truly haphazard. In all inclusive, I have hailed this missions and an arrangement of alternate quests that include the goal sort "Unit Type XXXXX Killed," as essential for us to explore.

I feel that assuming that you need to tackle this sort of mistake I imagine that you have o actually do the accompanying thing to take care of this situation. To begin with of all you need to play the event and when that the first thing you need to do is simply begin the quest *mow em down* and when that while getting the first jefe you get indicate for then after that you need to unequivocally get the different a couple. In the event that you will get the different a few then I believe that your quest or the mission can be built. I trust that you have perceived the answer for this.

More info has developed today on Age of Empire's last resurrection as an unlimited-to-play, extensively multiplayer within the web based world methodology game with upgradeable capital metros, player exchanging and center missions. The diversion could be unlimited-to-play, but the top level of the tech tree and customizable player versus player combat should be bolted off to those who haven’t overhauled their event to a premium record.

The Quests are a headline in Age of Empires Online. Quests are the guts part of the game. Missions are given by NPCs in the metros, combining Capital City, and remunerated by the same NPC who gave it to you. The costs shift a parcel hinging on the mission and the NPC that gave you the Quest. The main mission ready to appropriate is from the Village Elder who is standing in front of the Capital City's Palace assembling. As with all mission suppliers, he possesses a shout indicate above his head, making him simple to identify.

I feel that there is some of the repeatable quest that is some missions in Age of Empires Online are repeatable. Since you’re having trouble finishing a specific storyline mission, you would like to play repeatable missions to level up your Capital City to increase access to preferable mechanics before trying the more troublesome ones. Some missions in Age of Empires Online are not repeatable. Mission shades are resolved by the trouble of the quest relative to your level.