Thread: Age of empires online beta version not working due to some pending updates

Age of empires online beta version not working due to some pending updates

Hello guys I am having one query against this game I know that this game is released but still I am having one query against the beta version of this game. I download a beta version of this game but after clicking on a start button it require a update but at what time a updating news at that moment some error is occurred. I am not able to understand this error. but still if anyone aware of it then please share useful information with me.

Re: Age of empires online beta version not working due to some pending updates

I am facing the same issue with this game. I tried to find about it on an internet but still I am not able to get any useful information related to this query. I try to update it again and again and it’s updating but while running the game I am getting error. I can’t play the game play button is not working. And even full screen button is not working it stuck at that window. So please share some useful trick to achieve this. I am waiting for your replies.

Lolz guys the game is released today and you guys still stuck on a beta version. Go and enjoy the released version of this game why you are wasting your time. But still if you want to know about it then I will say that follow the all instruction which is present in the email which you will get at the time of download to pre-release/final edition of the game. I hope this will help you. And for your information beta is already ended.

You in no doubt you’re running the accurate launcher? if you’re demanding to fun the beta one it's not going to employ you necessitate to redeem the code in favor of the pre release one and the download and sprint that one if you have completed that and are in the company of the pre release one after that attempt sunning within admin mode. I hope this will help you. If you still confused then try to find about it on a official site of this game.

Hello guys thank you for your quick response on my query. As per your instruction I tried to check my mails but in that I did not get any mail related to the downloading pre released. Actually I only obtain the game in the contest. At that moment I ask about that guy how I can run this game then he provide me a code I apply that code but still it’s not working. And even I don’t know anything about the version of the game.

This is very annoying issue. If you still want to play this beta version then I will suggest you to send all the screenshot of game to the developer of this game. And then according to their instructions troubleshoot it. I am sure they will help you to solve this query. And still if you want to know more about it then I will suggest you to go through the review of this game. it will give you some idea about the gameplay and a download information.