Thread: While clicking on live it Asks for product key in Age of Empires Online

While clicking on live it Asks for product key in Age of Empires Online

Yes I downloaded the event and afterward when I am in it, and I click live and afterward used my gamer tag it requires a product key. Well how do I get a product key, generally I cannot use my matter I acquired best buy scenario purchase. Could someone help me with this? Please help me in solving this. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: While clicking on live it Asks for product key in Age of Empires Online

The game doesn't start for a 2 hours. You are able to login successfully then and initiate the content you acquired. So is no living creature set up to give me a response on this, for the reason that I wasn't given a product key at what time I acquired it even from an optimistic standpoint acquiring? So what do I do? Generally I lack the capacity to utilize my matter. I surmise that your situation might as well go distant in a hour, the game launches starts at 12:01am PDT (-7 GMT).

I believe that you need to buy the game and following buying they will furnish the product key assuming that you have not got the product key then I feel that you have not bought it. I suspect that the code that you have accepted in your message ought to chip away at the official site, but when you attempt to play the amusement it will itself exist requires a product key, and when that you ought to drop in it.

Open up the Games for Windows LIVE customer, run over to the ‘Download’ area, click on AOEO-Beta, click on the ‘View Game Keys' drop down menu, then duplicate and glue the live access code posted there at the login screen. The game doesn't start for a different 2 hours. You are able to login successfully then and initiate the matter you acquired. The games keys will auto spread into your amusement here in no time, keep it together!

I was agreeably shocked by this. I just played about 20 moments but its absolutely speedy on the stacking, the UI is unadulterated and tight, and the "missions" (peruse: situations) are addictive. However the talk box has spammers out the ass, which is a bummer seeing that it sort of remnants the entire "chat with different individuals angle" regarding you could not venture to. And then I feel that the situation ought to be with your download and I suspect that while downloading they will give the product key for the game.

You gain this slip inform if the PC cannot interface to Games for Windows LIVE. For the most part, the machine cannot associate to Games for LIVE on account of a system situation. To determination this issue, verify that the workstation is associated to the Internet. To do this, open a Web page in your browser. In the event that you are able to join to the Internet, a firewall might be counteracting the reciprocity to Games for Windows LIVE. For additional data about firewalls and Games for Windows LIVE, click the taking after piece numbers to see the products in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

I was determined to answer back colloquialism that I even now looked there and it expressed "No crux allocated" under both Game Activation Key and LIVE Access Code. In any case I chose to check again and it was there. I figure it takes for a little while to upgrade. But also now I am delighting in playing this game.