Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Age of Empires Online prompts for Product Code

Video Games

Old 16-08-2011

Age of Empires Online prompts for Product Code

I want to play the Age of Empires Online but problem is that when I try to sign in then it is asking me for the Product Code. I donít know that how to get the Product Code. If you know that how to get this product code then please let me know that. I have searched for this on internet but do not obtained any solutions for this. I will really glad to have the response from you people. Thank you so much in advance.

Old 16-08-2011

Re: Age of Empires Online prompts for Product Code

If you want to get the product key then you can get the code for the game from here. Just go through the steps given there and input the correct code when it asks for that in the game. So do that and reply back that if this was helpful to you or not so that we can try with some other possible solutions for this. This is the only thing that I can recommend you to do for the time and hope that this will be helpful.
Old 16-08-2011

You can try by closing and restarting the Games for the Windows Live client and see if that was helpful to you or not. I can verify that there is no Age of Empires Online nor within some of the additional tabs. You can contact to the customer support and ask them about the product code. They will tell you that what exactly you have to enter in that in order to play the game. This will be the best way flor you in my opinion.
Old 16-08-2011

This is just the temporary problem with the game. There are many of the users for whom this is asking for the product code. So if you are one of those users then just wait for some time and by that time you can play some other games. After that, again try to play the game. See if this asks you for the activation code or not. I hope that this problem will be resolved soon from the developers of the games.
Old 16-08-2011

If you want to activate the game earlier than the installation of the game then you must have the game activation token. Once you are completed with the installation of the game then you will require having the LIVE access token for playing the games and then connect to the LIVE service. You can search on google for this to get more information regarding this. I hope that this problem will be resolved soon.
Old 16-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanInt View Post
If you want to get the product key then you can get the code for the game from here. Just go through the steps given there and input the correct code when it asks for that in the game. So do that and reply back that if this was helpful to you or not so that we can try with some other possible solutions for this. This is the only thing that I can recommend you to do for the time and hope that this will be helpful.
Thanks man this did work for me, but i don't know if it worked for the person it was actually ment to
Old 13-05-2012

Actually, this game requires Games for Windows Live Validation so, as soon as you start the game you will be asked for the Live Access Code. If you want to find it out then follow the below steps:
  1. First of all open Games For Windows Client
  2. After that click the download tab
  3. Next you have to click the icon for Age of Empires Online
  4. After that simply click on View Keys and you will see numerical code under LIVE access code. Just enter the same code when prompted in-game and you will be able to play it without any issues.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,