Thread: Will you play Age of Empires Online in a group or alone

Will you play Age of Empires Online in a group or alone

The game is soon to be out. So a good idea is to either be in a group (Or make a group.) or be a Lone Wolf. Quite frankly. A group is a lot better than being alone. If you have more allies then enemies then you'll have more help. The problem I have on Age of Empires III is that I can never get any better than I am. This is kind of a question as well. Is there a way to get stronger, faster and smarter on playing a game like Age of Empires? A strong team is one way. But you don't want to pull your friends down with you.

Re: Will you play Age of Empires Online in a group or alone

The problem you have in AoE3 is that you need to combine army example Portuguese. Mix up cassadores with cannons bang everything that is infantry is dead. Now for cav, dragons in the front and cassadores in the back bang dead, not to talk about any other start. Play in group; learn when and where to do what. Think for yourself; prepare yourself to counter the enemy, scout and scout. Then counter your enemy

I only get online two times a week, but thank you so much. Normally I just get flaming from others. Oh and the "Micro" is just grouping units like normally I believe is what you mean. I looked at some Recorded pro videos and saw that you need more than one type. The best is to start with cavalry to raid the settlers. The thing I don't do is scout. So that I can improve on. But is AoE any different in power and skill than AoE III? Or are they pretty much the same in skill use?

Practice clicking fast, and able to identify buildings and units quickly. Be familiar with how to hotkey buildings and units and various advanced commands such as Command Queueing using Shift and select unit of certain type by double clicking. Don't focus too much on the battle sometimes, go back to base and check if any worker has stopped working. Also, position units well and do not engage in bad fights.

I do use the Shift then letter for training a unit. But I normally don't use that against other players as I don't have enough resources for that. I use it when fighting computers as they are too easy so I have more resources and population. Also with the checking on villagers. I use the banner that pops-up when one has stopped working. They barely ever stop, unless there are a lot of them. But does AoE have a villager banner as well? Idle banner I mean by.