Thread: No unranked server list in Resistance 3

No unranked server list in Resistance 3

I just don’t think anyone fully understand, from where I am coming. The lack of a server list isn't a game killer by itself. The Killstreaks, abilities and secondary fires which make it very necessary for me to play customs combined with the fact that now I can only remove this crap if I have enough friends online to do so makes it a fail. There is no community in game on cod. Why? Because there are no server lists, you aren't going to be playing with any new players because you don't have them on your list.

Re: No unranked server list in Resistance 3

No server list for unranked games. Now I want to see the cause of that, I really don't like the matchmaking system [and prefer the server list system anytime]. If they won't include this in R3, I don't know how I am supposed to play it for the fun; I would get pissed off at the game like I would get pissed off at any FPS. I like to see IG's arguments against server listings. It is a unranked match, so no harms there, in my opinion at least. Now IG, what is the reason.

Just one of the many explanations for absent features that simply hold no water. We played humans vs. humans team based games in rfom before the patch that differentiated the skins (I hope you remembered that). It apparently wasn't confusing enough. What would it cost insomniac to add this simply future? Confusion is definitely an inadequate excuse. They are trying to make a game which makes sense all the way through, so I don't see the big deal.

Just one of the many explanations for absent features that simply hold no water. We played humans vs. humans team based games in rfom before the patch that differentiated the skins (I hope you remembered that). It apparently wasn't confusing enough. What would it cost insomniac to add this simply future? Confusion is definitely an inadequate excuse. They are trying to make a game which makes sense all the way through, so I don't see the big deal.

Since we're talking about making sense, maybe you can explain to me how humans who are surviving by making weapons out of scrap can still possess the technology to have ability as sophisticated as a doppelgang? That makes less sense than human vs. human or chimera vs. chimera option in custom games. They should take out free for all death matches also because your reasoning clearly implies that death matches pretty much make no sense all the way through, since humans will be killing other humans. Same for chimeras.

I want an absolute reply from the horse's mouth. For one, it's probably the easiest future to add. There are two options. One: Add humans vs. humans\chimera vs. chymera. If Insomniacs think confusion is a legit excuse then I have another option. Or, Allow an option that allows both races to have same ability and streaks. I already countered the excuse about not making sense. This isn't simply apples and cucumbers vs. oranges and potatoes. That’s too easy to balance. We are talking about ten separate abilities or streaks each here.

We can't explain it because we haven't played it. In case you ignored this, we Ag3nts are volunteers - not employees. But, unlike you, we are not jumping to conclusions. We wait until we actually get our hands on the game before "complaining" on things we haven't even tried. Change can mean improvement. It depends on the entire package. Thing is that barely work in some games can make another game a masterpiece if it's been designed and implemented correctly. Without actually putting your hands on the product, you cannot prematurely judge design- or gameplay-features.

I really hope you're referring to other absent features, and not the humans vs. humans or chimera vs. chimera option, because that can be added with a few written codes that probably already exist. And while I talk about the same with the developer they replied me: We are not having same races play against each other. The killstreaks may be different, but they are balanced. I have played many games and no one race has an "advantage" because of the different killstreaks.