Thread: I don’t know if Turbo Core is working in my game PC

I don’t know if Turbo Core is working in my game PC

Hey guys I hope I can explain you properly about my problem so that you can help me with the same. I have computer which I only use it for playing world of warcraft now I want to check whether my desktop is using Turbo core for that I have downloaded CPU-Z and its never shows my valves above 2700ghz thought I first saw my value was 3.2ghz for few second but then its came back to 2.7ghz again . I also checked the same whir monitoring software Tmonitor but the results is same. I don’t know what happen to my turbo core technology is it working properly even if I use limited cores my chip never able to stay on 3.2ghz . I also checked that AOD and WOW is utilizing 1 core more till almost upto 90% then other which is less utilized so is it something wrong in my method or turbo core is just flat out not work .

Re: I don’t know if Turbo Core is working in my game PC

I think AOD should be using all core though I don’t have a hexa core chipso I have no idea how turbo core features works. If that AOD stress is not working properly on all the core then check whether you have asked for test all the core or not . Though by default its already selects all con but you can even choose specific cores to test be ticking on them in the stress test page if all the core is not working properly even doing so the check whether windows is set the # cores for you . I have sen in many places only 2 or 3 cores works and its due to Windows . if still you don’t find any result please update your BIOS

I am also facing same problem and yet to find the answer as you have recommended I use all the option in my AOD stress test . I use 1 core then tested then I use 2 core then tested and later I use 3 core then tested. All I can see I s turbo active but its only goes till 3.0 ghz not the default manufacture recommended 3.2ghz . also I don’t see any core is idle and its clocked to 800mhz . I can see three cores at 3ghz and rest around 1.5ghz. I also tried testing single core with other software but its raise constantly making turbo activation impossible. By this I can only get to one conclusion that core increase clock speed but not to the extent expected

Yeah that is the command problem while using turbo feature I had altered similarity that my software were uses and made it only available to use 1 core by that turbo Cure fully activated and went up to 3.2ghz on the core I had set . I think turbo feature dose not seems to be working until u manually assigned the number of core that the program can use so if you assign all core available in CPU for a program than the use of those core wont allows the turbo feature to activate. that why I just set 3 cores for my games so that turbo feature can be used

You should not be panic because the World of warcraft is the one of the oldest game which suppose to use only one or two core . it is bet to have the fastest better dual core . you should not blame you CPU for this its not your CPU’s fault as for the turbo core when the advertize says 3.2 ghz its mean they can close down all core except one or two and boost those 1 or 2 cores to 3.2mhz . there I sno way you can get 3.2mhz from all the 4 cores . actually the boost technology is not over clocking technology but it is an energy efficiency technology that uses less power when you are not using it and boost when you need to be