Thread: Help On Demon’s soul

Help On Demon’s soul

Guys I have been playing this game and I would like to tell you that this game is irritatingly hard and difficult to be covered. I’m a knight and I pretty much have the same equipment than I got at start, I have already finished 1-2 so I can go all over the place but I am not that powerful, so please could you tell me how to get
    • A improved armor
    • An improved shield
    • A good melee weapon
    • A good bow

Well I don’t need the best weapon but at least they should be good at that starting so that I can just cross all the levels, Guys help me

Re: Help On Demon’s soul

You will be able to find them on corpses, improve what you by now have with stones (and go to that person in the nexus, can't keep in mind his name) or purchase them from a variety of merchants (but i think you'll only have stumbled across one so far). If you've only just crushed 1-2, then you most likely don't need to be perturbing about better weapons and armor just yet. I have gone on too and did a load of farming to get myself some souls so I might improve my stats, since i was having problem with to me by those damn blue eyed knights before the Tower Knight every time, that did the trick.

Well thanks for the suggestion well the other thing that I would like to ask is that, what you think is the most excellent order to finish the games, I have been told by the people who are constantly on the roll that going the lineal way 1-1, 2-1, 3-1... Well but that is not the way supposedly for me to that Can you kindly let me know your Idea about this I shall be will be waiting to hear it from you as your suggestion to me has helped me up to a good extent. Accept my sincere thanks in advance.

Well you go through the following steps and you will be through: The first boss that you be supposed to go to after Phalanx is Tower Knight, so that you get the spell "Total Protection“ following that you can crush in the Shrine of Storms, until you are strong adequate to go to Latria. (You can get the Adjudicator soul to use in point 5) Does 3-1 to Freke and get the Soul Light spell Do 2-1 and 2-2 to unlock physically powerful upgrades at Blacksmith Ed with Flame lurker’s soul. Get the Meat Cleaver Then do the whole of Valley of debasement: Death cloud is Maiden Astraea`s spell, so you will require to finish to 5-3. However you can get by with normal spells in these levels: all you need are lots of healing matters. Now you can go wherever you desire to in any order.

If you 100% killed the Tower Knight, then touch the Archstone and you will collect the Iron Demon's Soul. Check your inventory to see if it is there. You cannot go pass the fog and enter the large doors into world 1-3 until you have killed an Arch demon from another world, such as the Dragon God in 2-3, the Old Monk in 3-3, the Storm King in 4-3 or the Maiden Astraea in 5-3. You need to kill a arch demon to go though, these are the final demons in worlds.