Thread: Batman: Arkham Asylum game crashing randomly

Batman: Arkham Asylum game crashing randomly

I have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue and recently I have installed the game called Batman: Arkham Asylum on mine system. I have installed the Batman: Arkham Asylum game without any issue but when I open this game mine system crashing randomly. Some time mine system will crashing while playing, can anyone suggest me to solve the issue of the crashing and so that I can solve mine issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum game crashing randomly

First of all check everything proper on the DirectX diagnosis tool and after that let me know the issue. Make sure everything and services are in order. To do these make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: dxdiag and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the DirectX diagnosis tool and under that make sure everything was proper and after that your issue will get solved.

It sound like you have issue on the graphics card driver on your system and so due to this you’re getting the issue and so I would like to suggest you to make updated the graphics card driver and after that let me know the issue. To make updated the graphics card driver you need to go through the following steps: first make right click on the my computer and after that select the properties. Now on the properties go to the hardware tab and after that click on device manger. Now on the device manger locate to the graphics card driver and after that make right click on the graphics card driver and updated it.

May be your game is not compatible with your system and so therefore your getting the issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure your system are compatible with your game. the below are the specification of the Batman: Arkham Asylum game and make sure your having minimum requirement and if you have not requirement then you need to updated the system as per the requirement.
    Minimum requirement:
    • CPU: Intel single core 3 Ghz or AMD equivalent
    • Memory: XP = 1 GB, Vista = 2GB
    • GPU: Shader Model 3 NVidia 6600 or ATI 1300 or higher

Recommend requirement:
    • CPU: Pentium D 3Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Dual core)
    • Memory: XP = 2GB, Vista = 3GB
    • GPU: NVidia 7900 GT or higher

Try to run the Batman: Arkham Asylum game on the compatible mode and after that go through your issue. To run the Batman: Arkham Asylum game on the compatible mode you need to go through the below steps: first make right click on the launching file of the Batman: Arkham Asylum game and after that go to the properties. Now on the properties go to the compatible mode and under that change the all setting that are necessary and after that click on the ok button.

Something wrong with your game and so therefore I would like to suggest you to reinstall the Batman: Arkham Asylum game and after that install it again. To reinstall the Batman: Arkham Asylum game you need to make uninstall first. Go to the start and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program and under that locate to the Batman: Arkham Asylum game and after that uninstall the game.nwo once you finish the uninstalling and after that reboot the system and then install Batman: Arkham Asylum game again.

It sound likes you have issue on the overheating and so I would like to suggest you to make sure that your system not facing the overheat issue while playing the game. There is some of the other reason like RAM and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure that you have also updated RAM on your system. Go through this all and after that let me know the issue.