Thread: What was your favorite retro game

What was your favorite retro game

The retrogaming was the favorable game platform. We have seen these gaming consoles several years before. Now they are just a part of museum or exhibitions. I am assuming that most of your had played the retro games. Some of you have a favorite game which you might want play now also. My favorite games were Duck hunt, toy commander as well as all the army men games. What about yours? I know that it seems like silly question for today but still eager to bring in front the old memories.

Re: What was your favorite retro game

Games that cost me more work done, but they are definitely my favorites are the 3 NES Ninja Gaiden, I think that cost me more work was the first, since I saw the intro caught me and pulled me, that stayed rola in my memory to this day, it was a great game that gave me problems for many weeks to complete, each leader was a martyr, but then if I had time. The day I finished I felt excitement and relief at the same time, I remember those difficult bosses and the big boss aaaah I take time departure but exceed it.

There are many games that I enjoyed in the past .-.
    • Chrono Trigger: By far the best RPG game I've ever played, really incredible, and think that I played only the first time that the monkey of the box looked a lot like Goku xD
    • Super Mario All-Stars: But that's as fun games of this, Super Mario Bros 3 will always be my favorite of all the Super Mario
    • Final Fantasy: But that great RPG, of which I became a fan of the genre along with Chrono Trigger
    • Earthbound: certainly my great treasure is my favorite game was the first rpg to juge and would definitely had fun, hopefully revive the series to Wii
    • Yoshi island: another of my favorites a great game deserves no further explanation XD
    • Donkey Kong Country 3-: These were great fun but for me the first was the best

The term retro in my case mainly concerns the 90s. A time when PC games were still packed in large boxes and manuals more attention was paid. The iconic were ten years in which I grew up with Amiga games, became acquainted with the immortal point-and-click genre, and all my pocket money went on to the Sega Game Gear batteries. From such a fantastic time to just five games to choose is extremely difficult:
    • Half-Life
    • Thief: The Dark Project
    • Cannon Fodder
    • Full Throttle
    • The Secret of Monkey Island

As some users have used a few retro, I thought I saw a Metal Gear Solid and Smash Brothers but I send my list:
    • Super Mario Bros 3
    • Demolition Man
    • Super Street Fighter 2
    • Final Fight
    • Ghostbusters at Castle Dracula

The number 5 I really liked, but not sure if it's called, but when I played sequel was very small and the game was my uncle said so yet are called. Which I doubt, because so far I have not found another game like that. Maybe it was a pirated game or a Japanese game, no.

My list of games that I have good memories and the time I would have probably flashed far too long.
    But some titles have pricked at me and fired.
    1. Donkey Kong (Arcade) -I loved this game and then invested a lot of pocket money. DK is probably the game that has driven me into the "catch" the video game industry. I love the original and still possess even the board game version.
    2. Elevator Action (Arcade) -In the former pub of my uncle's pocket money eater’s number one. Competitions with my cousin that I will always be remembered.
    3. Winter Games, Summer Games (C64) -Absolute Evergreen and especially in multiplayer fun for me remains the forgotten!