Thread: Need information about Medal of Honor?

Need information about Medal of Honor?

Presently wondering if somebody here play's Medal of Honor, I acquire it the recent past for 10 bucks new, and I be in love with it. The online is actually enjoyable, sure it has troubles however I discover it more enjoyable then Black ops, no offence COD follower. What you guys think about it? Please share your replies with me. I want to know your views on this game. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Need information about Medal of Honor?

I agree that it was nicer than black ops online. Too bad the short campaign let it down. I played online from the Ministry of Health and be able to say categorically that it is absolute crap anywhere near as good as Black Ops, the maps are terrible and weapons were disturbed further than belief that he was playing. Still through everything arranged still possibly will not hold a torch to bops and I'm not a fan of Black ops moreover.

I personally prefer the battlefield and the Medal of Honor series over any number of other FPS. I mainly bought the Ministry of Health so that I could get into the beta BF3 though a day after it was sent, I realized that was changed, and that anyone could get into the beta and that the owners of the Ministry of Health receives only 48 extra hour access. This bothered me at first, but then, when the Ministry of Health arrived all that changed. I cannot really see many major flaws with it; the campaign is great and realistic, though short.

The only problem through the multiplayer that I’ve noticed is some unreal dominated and low-powered guns, plus some dodgey map designs. Even though I haven’t played it that a lot to notice any more question. Several others had this discussion with him a week ago. It proved him wrong and kept contradicting himself. His reasons for the taste of that were worse than the game itself.

I'll put this more simply, do you have anything better to do than try to insult me and start discussions? I really do not bother to note most of the time and I have better things to do than listen to those who complain about me. I really do not care what you say, everything is empty of useless information to me and I kind of realized that's not exactly a good person to talk or hear. Have fun being angry with me, I will continue to brush aside and ignore you.