Thread: Can you replay game once you complete it

Can you replay game once you complete it

How many of you play games? I proverb somebody in other forum site saying he was playing throughout RDR of the 8th time. Do people typically play through games too much once? What type of games you are able to play more than once? I liked Red Dead; however I cannot see myself playing through a second time. If I do, there will be at least a year. Please share your views on this. I am waiting for your response. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Can you replay game once you complete it

I love to play games again and again. Through a shorter game similar to Dead Space 2 typically I discover that playing the games of that length plenty. Dead Space 2, are most probably because it was so big. And also get the achievement. I think most people play through several times for these two reasons, but people who either do not care about achievements or basically do not comprise a lot of time available at their disposal possibly will leave the idea.

The only games that really have repeated this generation was Oblivion. Or else, just finished the story, side quests, collectibles and achievements and not at all play another time. Have not found a lot of games I would say "I'll play through that again!" Not really play games, play once and hit, then more or less add the game to my sale. So I don’t think so there are any interesting things to play same game again and again.

I play games all the time. If you've enjoyed what I can repeat a little. Kotor I remember and reproduce the original tale of death and I've lost count of how many times I repeated Resident Evil. RPG is always fun to play due to the different way in each playthrough can be. DA: Origins, for illustration, I played all the way through regarding 6 times and no two have been Playthrough forever the similar. This is what I am thinking regarding to replay of game.

I used to; I've played the likes of the old FF and Resi games many times in the past. But today the only games I can remember once again repeated Oblivion, Mass Effect and Dragon Age. I think this is due to the quality of online service that we now spend much of my time playing the game the likes of Halo and FIFA on Xbox Live. This is something that was not available at the time. The reproduction of the old games is a good way to kill time while waiting for new releases out.

I played GTA: SA and GTA: IV once or twice each. But usually games over two or three times, if the achievements or big enough. I love coming back to play Final Fantasy VII, Devil May Cry 3! Seriously, two of my favorite games, if I'm honest! Even if they are amazing compared to any other game is only the feeling of nostalgia you get when I play. So as per my knowledge those who are the core gamers they can play same game again and again.

I love the games are repeated, either to experience greater experience or explore all the little details a great game usually has. Due to my lack of attention, but rarely complete a game and then immediately play through it again, only with great games that I've done - I find it difficult to play through a complete game for the first time without switching to another in between! More often than not I'd return to any of my games after not having played for months or years, and just start over.