Thread: Are you happy with those so called free game on psn

Are you happy with those so called free game on psn

Is anybody else a little discouraged to see that the games given in the welcome package are only usable for thirty days (for most of us). In order to keep using it, and must pay or be a subscriber + PS! Free Games sounded too good to be true, but considering the Havok last month, I thought that Sony is well and give back to us! I think a lot of people who have not read the description of the downloads have a powerful impact in 28 days time when their PS + is depleted.

Re: Are you happy with those so called free game on psn

From what I have studied from the descriptions and terms and conditions on the PS store, supplements do not appear to be affected by this. For example, I am currently downloading an add-on MAG which is free to PS +, I do not think this will become unusable after 28 days, can someone confirm this please? I read that supplements only for games that are released cannot be used as the games are not, but considering that I have MAG, I am assuming that the supplements will work.

The full games are for life, but the PSN games are both + have a subscription. If it did after that people would join PSN + for a month and download everything and would probably end up costing you money instead of making any. For some reason, free games, has not occurred to me, so I looked in the PS + menu and saw the description of the games and of course there was the similar for the welcome back package.

I was actually able to get all the games because they have two accounts. The add-on content is free for life, so I think. The games you buy at discounted prices due to PS + will remain with the additional purchase. There are some free games that have no expiration date. You can check the expiration date of going to the game in the XMB and hit triangle. Go to the information there and scroll down to see when the game ends. Some will have a date some do not.

Just get a friend to download games and two of the additional 2 games after gift for each other simple. Anyone knows if you had to choose between games and movies, they had three films without Resident Evil Fantasy Final House of the Dead 2, however I downloaded two games and movies are gone. So I don’t know how it is useful. So I am totally disappointment with these free games. I don’t think so its that much enjoyable.

It would be better just to use an additional account to download games remaining. The cast of the film was the weekend only I believe. Little Big Planet, Dead Nation, Super Stardust, infamous, and Wipeout HD + Fury (Expansion). There is nothing noteworthy in the section Plus. Well it's smart play. What I found was that the "games" were really awful. I was able to download all the games too and there is no way to remove them.