Thread: which series is best in call of duty?

which series is best in call of duty?

I have played many of the first person shooter games till date which are out now. I love call of duty game series which is still popular in gaming industry. I have played all the games from first in the series call of duty up to call of duty black ops. I liked all the games in series. Now the call of duty modern warfare 3 is coming out. So before that I want to know your opinion about which game in call of duty series you like the most and what is the reason you like it most.

Re: which series is best in call of duty?

I like call of duty 2 most in the entire series. Call of duty 2 is one of the great historical and accurate and enjoyable World War 2 first person shooter game. When we play the game we think that we are watching the long movie and we are the part of this. I like the campaign mode i.e the single player mode which has nice story line up. The feature in game which I like most is the regenerating health. In this the health will be filled automatically as compare to the call of the duty which is using health bar. I think it is one of the great masterpiece. Multiplayer game mode is also good. None of the game in this series will beat this game. I will suggest all of the people to buy this game in the series.

I think the best games in call of duty series are the game developed by infinity wards. They made the revolutionary changes in the game. The games story is one of the best in the call of duty series developed for the game itself. The game is thrilled with the unexpected moments and cut scenes in game look awesome. The cut scene will be integrated in such a way that we cannot differentiate the when we come up in the game. Which one of the perfect audio visuals presentation .the multiplayer mode developed by the Infinity wards is one of the well designed mode. Only bad think in the game is the single player campaign is really small. I enjoy this game very much.

The games in call of duty series are mainly targeted to the multiplayer. So if we decide which one is the great in those then it should be decided using the multiplayer feature in which game is best. So in my viewpoint in this the number one spot I will give to the modern warfare which has great multiplayer mode. Second will be the Black ops which launched last year. Third will be the call of duty 2 due its story and multiplayer mode. Fourth spot world at war and sixth will be for call of duty 1 and last one will be modern warfare 2. But if you want to know which game I want to like is the call of duty modern warfare 1 and modern warfare 2.

My order will be

1. Call of duty 2 will be the best one which has multiplayer as well as the good single player mode.
    2. Call of duty 4 modern warfare which has one of the best multiplayer. Nice single player campaign gameplay .
    3. Call of duty World at war is the one of the best graphically well designed game. With this game they come back to the World War II action again.
    4. Call of Duty Black ops. One of the best gameplay as well as multiplayer mode.
    5. Call of duty modern warfare 2 will also has multiplayer mode but has some issues in game. And campaign is also really short.

In my opinion the call of duty Black ops is one of the best game launched by them. The feature I like most in game is multiplayer mode which is competitive and improved one over the modern warfare 2. Campaign of the game is also good. The games story of the game is awesome. The only drawback is short campaign. The story mode voice acting is really great. In game content is really big. gameplay is also great .I like the soundtrack in the game. Game graphics has some glitches otherwise the game is really great.

I think call of duty world a war which was developed by the tryarch is one of the best game I have seen in the call of duty game. The graphics of the game is good. It was developed with the call of duty 4 engines only but looks gorgeous. Game runs perfectly with correct frame rate. Sound for the different guns is perfect. Game was presented perfectly. Cut scenes look perfect. Single player campaign is good with nice story. Also has co op mode and online improved multiplayer mode.