Thread: THE ELDER SCROLLS IV : OBLIVION sales discontinued I think

THE ELDER SCROLLS IV : OBLIVION sales discontinued I think

Cannot remove spells, forgetfulness cannot remove or delete spells no longer use, even if you have acquired a much better (i.e., stronger) spell. In the advanced levels, dozens of spells that could not remove or eliminate clogging my inventory list and require a ton of travel to find what you wanted. This was unnecessarily annoying. OBLIVION: THE EDLER Scrolls IV "was the last match without playing my collection of PS3 startup.

re: THE EDLER SCROLLS IV : OBLIVION sales discontinued I think

Voices repeating: While OBLVION dub is excellent (and includes both Patrick Stewart and Terrance Stamp), there was clearly one or two actors who were hired to turn the multiple voices that sometimes became painfully evident, for example, two characters to be talking to each other in the same exact shade! I understand that a game like oblivion has hundreds of NPC, and would not be practical to hire a different voice actor for everyone. What I cannot understand is why these actors are not at least trying to change his voice a little.

Lost and confused: A few dungeons / caves were poorly designed, IMO. For example, at the end of the main mission, there is an elaborate dungeon that requires opening a door for further progress. This door can only be opened with a button. This button is very, very far from the door in question. If you miss on the road, literally, a reversal could end up spending hours trying to find it. Only to hit a button and open a door.

My enjoyment in video games is beginning to inhabit and explore worlds that I could not see otherwise. MISS delivery. Environment Lord of the Rings is spacious and beautiful. Expansive: There are nine major cities to explore, each one different and unique - plus the entire field in! Bella: The architecture, the environment and the objects are beautifully rendered, even for a game that is about 5 years (although the people and creatures remain problematic, as with most video games).

100 hours of fun exploration and play? Personally, I bought my copy of oblivion for a little over $ 10 on Amazon, the same price as a (probably bad) 2 hours of film. There's no comparison. Oblivion is an exceptional value. I'm not saying that they had to be Mel Blanc (though certainly, the voice actors with a lot of different characters in his repertoire must be available for rent), but there were times when there was no attempt to be at odds.

Although I'm sure this is probably the most common option in oblivion, never played a fantasy role-playing game before, and comes from a series of FPS games, I wanted to get away from weapons and combat and test my hand in pure Magic. It was hard at first. The only way that seemed to know how to kill anything was to beat to death. But I forced myself to concentrate on Magic, and soon it was my sole offensive weapon.

Re: THE ELDER SCROLLS IV : OBLIVION sales discontinued I think

I mainly played the game as a thief type character and uses a bow as main weapon. Then later I had done a super powerful magic / Warrior thief, but still the best player with the bow unless surprised or overwhelmed me, I realized that I destroyed the ability of archery gave you zoom and more Fast recharge, etc. I have played in 360 first and did not find it so difficult because of the failure of the menu item when using a bow to get hundreds of arrows and potions, etc, but really I cannot wait for the next game.