Thread: clothing of Assassin's in Assassin's Creed II

clothing of Assassin's in Assassin's Creed II

After 11 sequences think I'm pretty near the end of the game Assassin's Creed II. However, one thing that bothers me a lot. My murderer seems to have looked at the beginning of the game. A white robe and hood and that they are. No coating / layer, without extra armor. I have purchased and / or bought lots of clothes and armor and still looks the same no matter what I'm doing. When I'm trying to give the game tells me it already has. Anyone know what it is?

Re: clothing of Assassin's in Assassin's Creed II

Any attempts to purchase dyes? Greaves and vests automatically equip after purchase, as a result I suggest going to a barn and buying a few dissimilar elements, through particular attention to any change in the dress of Ezio. Ezio facially looks extremely different at the end of the game. He is visibly older and has a beard. Have you obtain Altairs amour by now? That you will become aware of dissimilar looks. If you did not perform it then try it with first and let me know if it’s helpful for you or not.

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. And as you are saying about this so I tried it previously and I am acquainted with it. I've as well managed to obtain Altair's armor however yet it was the recent past. No change within his looks although. So I am out of ideas now. If you have any other suggestion then please share it with me. I am waiting for your replies. I am waiting for your replies. I hope you will help me.

Same question I am having. According to what the game is saying I'm wearing an armor of Altair. I am acquainted with its strange, however I think the fact that I have the console and the game in two different countries, make a difference right? This "problem of clothing" is one of the main reasons why I am posting my query here. I cannot find anything about it online, so I thought I ask. Not that I can enjoy the game without it, but I wonder why and how does it happen?

Hello I solve with this issue guys I tried what you said. Dyes, acquire of dissimilar items. Ezio looks the similar and I'm regarding to kill Spanien at the Vatican, as a result I consider it's the last mission of the game. In any case I enjoyed this game consequently much. Maybe it's for the reason that I'm a rock climber and I Ezio moves the technique around the cities is basically amazing! This is what I performed thank you guys for your suggestions.

As per my knowledge The reason why Ezio didn't had his clothes able to be seen was for the reason that I have played that game on top of a somewhat ageing tv. Acquire me a latest hdmi ready and played it another time it’s all how it supposed to be. I've completed Brotherhood not long time previously as well and all was extremely superior in there as a result my gamble is the age of the tv. This is what I experience with this game.

Hello if you want to see how is the clothing of assassins then go to the following link and see how it will be. To know more about this then you have to join the assassin’s guild and you obtain the fresh black leather armor and hood for not anything. Most excellent outfit within the game. This is will suggest you guys. It’s really an awesome game.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsA9R...layer_embedded