Thread: Where is save file located for New Star Soccer 5

Where is save file located for New Star Soccer 5

Hello guys I download this game yesterday and play for some hours. But today morning when I tried to find about the save files of this game so I did not find it. I am totally noob in this game so I dint know anything about this game. If you guys have any information then please share it with me. So I can continue my game. I hope that you guys will help me and tell me where I can find this. All replies are greatly appreciated.

Re: Where is save file located for New Star Soccer 5

Lol I am having similar question regarding it. I try to find about this on a game instruction however I did not found any specification regarding this save file. I don’t know how to find about this. Or where it is actually locating in our system. Is it locating in the save file of this game. if yes then how can I search about this game folder. Actually I install this game but I did not know the path of this game. I know it’s a stupid question but I really don’t know so please help us.

Hi guys many new users don’t know about it. Because they are just installing game and didn’t recognize what’s the path. According to my knowledge you will find this save file in the my document folder in that there will be your New Star Soccer 5 game folder and within this folder you will find one more folder which is named as SAVE in that you will find the all your save file. I hope this will help you guys to find about the save file of this game.

Thank you for your quick response on this query. I am running on a windows vista system so I found my document folder however I found one folder which is having name as SAVE under the New Star Soccer 5 game folder but in that I did not found any save file it’s a empty folder so I think I am not able to save any game file. Does anyone have any idea how I can save this game. if yes then post your reply here. I am waiting for your response.

I am not sure why this is happening but I will suggest you to go with the following link and see if it is helpful for you. In this thread you will find some solution about it by using try to fix your difficulty. As even I am new for this game so even I am not that much familiar with this game if I found any appropriate solution about it then I will post my reply here. Best of luck
    New Star Soccer 5 cannot be saved