Thread: Bleach: Soul Resurreccion, who gave you highest pain till level 175

Bleach: Soul Resurreccion, who gave you highest pain till level 175

I played Bleach, Soul Resurreccion and I played it till the level 175. And till now, I found many characters which were too difficult for me. But these three were the most frustrating for me because of limited movements. The first is Hollowfield Ichig, was too hard. The second is Kenpach Zaraki, and other is Ulquiorra. Others were also tough but these took very long time because of limited combo time and low combos. Which were headaches for you people?

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurreccion, who gave you highest pain till level 175

Interesting question. I also played it till the level 160. It was difficult for me but I managed to complete it till here and I enjoyed it very much. If you will ask me which character was most difficult for me then I will say that each and every character to which I fought was too difficult for me. And in this game, even grinding itself was pain for me. Almost every level was made to be difficult. But it was awesome game.

After level 80, Some of characters were easy, like Rukia, Soi Fon, Uryu. But the three characters you mentioned, Ulquiorra, Hollowfield Ichigo and Kenpach Zaraki, were little bit more difficult. One thing I want to say about ewarding of souls is, it factors too much on hits on combo. For most of the characters, if you want then you can get massive combo without killing anyone and just by dashing around. And to get ignition just do few attacks after dashing around and easily start ranking up.

I played this game and its pretty enjoyable game. You mentioned that you find Hollow Ichigo difficult to level up but, I found it easy. Just group up a few soul reapers and do his unarmed special attack from as close as you can with some bigger ones. It will easily give you 100+ combos. You can launch same unarmed special attack again in another clustered crowd by keeping combo up. Its will not be too difficult because you can get at least 1000 soul points per run.

Yes, I also didn’t find it too difficult to defeat Hollow Ichigo. And one thing I have noticed while playing this game is Ulq’s cero oscuras triangle has very well combo potential if you make a three hit combo. However, level 7 becomes sometime little difficult. Apart from all these I am having little problem with gin. As, sometimes he doesn’t combo very fine. However, I have also reached to level 170 and I agree after 80 leveling gets a bit better.