Thread: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error on New Star Soccer 5 game

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error on New Star Soccer 5 game

Hello I have installed the New Star Soccer 5 game on mine windows XP operating system. I have installed the New Star Soccer 5 game without any issue but after that I have launched the game without any issue. I have played the game and after that I have close the game. But last night when I open the game I have got the error saying that:” EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION”. Now I don’t what to do and how to get ride the issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error on New Star Soccer 5 game

Try to run the New Star Soccer 5 game on the compatible mode and then make sure your getting the issue or not. To run the game on the compatible mode you need to go through the below steps: first make right click on the New Star Soccer 5 game launch exe file and after that select the properties. Now on the properties go to the computability tab and under that make changes on the on the computability mode and after that make sure your getting the error or not.

This issue getting from the third party software which are installed on your system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make turn off or disable the third party software like antivirus and Firewall on your system and after that you can solve the issue. even I have got the same issue and after that I have disable the third party software and after that I have solved mine issue and so I would like to suggest you to disable the third party software.

Just go through the below steps and after that your able to solve the issue and to do this make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the User Accounts and under that make click on the Turn User Account Control on or off. Now on the Turn User Account Control on or off make check mark beside the Use User Account Control (UAC) and after that click on the ok button and then go through your issue.

You’re getting this issue due to the graphics card driver on your system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make updated the graphics card driver and after that let me know the issue. To update the graphics card you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: devmgmt.msc and after that click on the ok button. Now on the device manger locate to the graphics card driver and after that updated the graphics card driver by making right clicking on that.

If above all solution not working at all to solve the issue and after that it may issue on your system and so therefore you must reinstall the game and after that you able to solve the issue. To reinstall the game before that you need to uninstall the New Star Soccer 5 game. Go to the start and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program and udder that uninstall the New Star Soccer 5 game and after that reinstall the New Star Soccer 5 game.

now also you not able to solve the issue and then i would like to suggest you to contact with the service of game and after that go through your issue.