Thread: There is no player after registering to premium on New Star Soccer 5 game

There is no player after registering to premium on New Star Soccer 5 game

Hello I have just bought the premium license of the New Star Soccer 5 game and I have download and installed on mine windows XP operating system. After installing the New Star Soccer 5 game I have registry my own player and after that when I clicked on the new career to type the name but during this time I have got the error saying that:” The player name does not exist. Would you like to create a new account? Now I don’t know what to do, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: There is no player after registering to premium on New Star Soccer 5 game

Hello first of all makes sure you’re able to login on the account page. If you’re able to make login and after that make sure you’re getting the all database on your account and after that let me know the issue. As you said that your having the premium license and after that make sure your able to make premium account or not. I hope so this will help you to solve the issue.

Even I have faced the same issue and after that I have gone through the different solution but none of them helped mt solve the issue and after that I have contact the support and after that I have gone through mine issue and they have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the New Star Soccer 5 game support and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you to solve the issue.

I think you download the game from the unofficial site or your New Star Soccer 5 game might be corrupted and so I would like to suggest you to make uninstall game and after that install the New Star Soccer 5 game from the official website and after that your issue will get solved. Just try to uninstall the New Star Soccer 5 game and after that reinstall again and after that your issue will get solved.

if now also nothing happen on your game and you must contact with the service center of the game. just go through your issueand they will preffer you bettre solution.

if above all solution not working to solve the issue and then i woudl like to suggest you toreinstall the game again and after that your bale to solve the issue.