Thread: From Dust or Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet?

From Dust or Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet?

Guys I am very much stuck in these unusual situation, so what I am saying is that can you all please tell me which one should I go with? Any ideas then do share it with me and also do give me your views with which one should I go ahead? Actually I have 1200 points that I have earned and now I want to sell that for a deserving game and hence that’s made me think about the different games and finally I have round up with these two i.e. Dust and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet? Give me your replies as soon as possible. I am waiting.

Re: From Dust or Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet?

First I would ask you to check out with the trial version and then decide with which you would like to go. So going with the trial version will give you a fair amount of idea with which you would like to go. So do as what I have said here and I am sure that it will solve the problem for you and will erase it accordingly. So do as what I have said here and I am quite sure that playing the game with the trial version will surely help you a lot, that’s for sure, so that’s it from my side for you. hope that works out for you.

I would certainly advise you to go with the Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet and that’s what I am saying here. since it is a multiplayer game and playing it online would surely be helpful for you. I have played it numerous of times and every time I played it I have certainly enjoyed a lot. So that’s what I think is the positive factors of the game. Dust was not exciting and is a long game you will eventually get bored, that’s what I feel. so hope you have got the enough information about the same. so that’s it from my side for you all.

If physics is everything for you then I will surely advise you to go with the dust if you love some adventures stuff the surely go with the ITSP, that is the best possible solution that I can give you at this moment of time, so that’s it from my side for you, hope that was enough for you. so I have given you the basic information about both the games here now its upon you with which one you would like to go, so do follow what I have advised you and let’s see if that works out or not.

I thought from dust was a better option to buy simply because the game is a lot based on thinking. No doubt both the game are equally compelling and still I felt that from dust was a better of them all. So that’s what I want to say here, I know many of you all will say that insane twisted is a better option but what I feel is that from dust is good and everybody have their different opinions now its all upon us on what we think about the game and so that’s what I have done here. do watch out for the same.

I totally disagree with you on the same now let me explain you the reason why I am saying that from dust has more replay value for the game and hence the action is not at all new, so we do get bored by the time we are watching the game and we seriously think of something new from the game, that’s the reason why i like twisted shadow planet more. So hope that clears out the confusion for you, anything else that you want to know then do let me know about the same.