Thread: Gameplay of Byakuya Kuchiki in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Gameplay of Byakuya Kuchiki in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Hello everyone if any of you all must not be knowing about this character then let me tell you that this character is a awesome character. Currently it is locked but you need to unlock it so that you would be able to get an access to it, so that’s what you need to do and hence that’s what you need to look at. so hope you did get the necessary information on the same. Check out some of the videos in the you tube abd you will get ample of information from there only. So that’s what I am saying here. do try and work out from the same. also if you do get hand on some interesting characters in the game then do try and post in here, that will be further more interesting.

Re: Gameplay of Byakuya Kuchiki in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Well there are a couple of characters that i would like to notify you all for sure. So let me tell you somethign about the same. There are some characters like Nnoitora which is the most favorite of them and all I just love it. so that’s one thing that I like the most. The other one is the Ichigo and the Kokuto well what I can say is that both the characters are too good in fighting and hence that’s what I like them both of them are good characters but everything depends on which mood they are in if they are pretty calm then they are the most destructible of them all. so that’s what makes them different from all of them, so that’s what I want to say here.

Well if I talk about my experience then let me tell you that i did like the Rukia, Grimmjow and Stark. Especially because of their unlocking characters so that’s what I want to say here. much like the above user said that all the information about the players can be easily obtained in the videos of youtube and hence you will get all the information about that, that’s what you need to do there accordingly and you will get enough information about it, so these are the list of players that I loved the most would certainly like to hear it more from you all on the same. I am waiting guys do reply.

Yes for me Gin Ichimaru, Kenpachi Zaraki and the Uryu Ishida. Also talking about the Byakuya Kuchiki yes it is also a pretty good one and would certainly love to have a look. Well these are the characters that I would like to stick to and hence that’s what I am saying here. hope you all did get the necessary information on the same, yes talking about the specialty of the characters the most favorite of them all is the Gin Ichimaru for me. Love all the actions and the moves of the characters. Certainly that’s my view on all of these stuffs, so that’s what I am saying here.

That’s a good suggestions that you all have given here. well what I am saying is that nobody here have talked anything about the Byakuya Kuchiki. I was waiting that you all would certainly say something about that character and hence that’s the reason why I made this thread but still nobody said anything about the character, why is that so? can you all please tell me. Well I did get to hear a lot about the different characters In the game, so that’s what I want to say here.

Yes Byakuya Kuchiki is a good character as a member here I did not knew that I had to say something about the character. Since you have said that to mention about the characters that you like at the end of the post, so that’s what I did here. I don’t know if all the above posts did like you or not but one thing I can surely say that all of them here have surely contributed well for this thread and hence what I am saying is that you should appreciate it instead of cursing it.