Thread: Unable to find one Artifact in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Unable to find one Artifact in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Well I have installed Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet on the computer of mine. I really love to play this particular game. I have competed with the 17/18 artifacts. But I cannot find out the same into the game. I cannot figure out whether this particular issue is associated with the game. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to find one Artifact in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

I have managed to get all the stuffs in this particular game. all the collectibles are available under the water into the game. it is also available at the left side of the map. Artifacts is available at the Organic Zone. It is quite difficult to found into the water just because where exactly all the stuffs are available into the game. Let me know whether the thing which I have mentioned over here in this particular thread.

To figure out the root cause of the problem I wanted to know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know whether do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours? do you got any issue while installing the video game on the computer of yours? Let me know if you are aware of any other information which will let me know about the issue which you are getting on the computer of yours.

Well looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there is an issue with the user profile which has been associated into the game. I am suggesting that you should try to play the game with the newly created user profile and see whether it is working or not. if the issue is not persisting than there was an issue with the game profile. So you should use the newly created profile on the computer of yours.

In this particular situation I think you need to reinstall the entire game on the computer of yours. you should uninstall the entire game on the computer of yours than you should simply restart the machine of yours. once you have restarted the computer of yours and then you should install the game on the computer of yours. after reinstalling the game you should try to run the game on the computer and let me know about the experience of yours.

Let me know about the experience of yours about the above mentioned solutions which has been provided by the all the user of this particular thread. You should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will see into the game and figure out whether exactly the problem is happening. They will release the patch which you can use to fix the matter of yours.

Without knowing which artifacts you currently have, it is difficut to tell which one you are missing. However, there is an area in the Organic Zone where there are those large worm-like things spewing rocks/garbage into grinders. There is one group of 3 in which you can fly into oneof them and the last artifact is located there. Hope this helps.