Thread: Staggering with combos does becomes difficult when the boss is in ignition mode in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Staggering with combos does becomes difficult when the boss is in ignition mode in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

I hope you all have read the title properly, so the staggering becomes a lot of difficult with the ignition mode on and hence you need to watch out for that when you are in the ignition and make sure that you stay away from it. hope that was ok for you and I am sure that you did get the necessary information about the same, I don’t know if this is a kind of bug or not but still what I want to say is that does not looks good to me and hence developers need to think something on that, so that it can get some thoughts on it, what do you all have to say about this guys.

Re: Staggering with combos does becomes difficult when the boss is in ignition mode in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Yes thats absolutely correct what you have said here, so what I am saying is that after having a look at all the suggestions that you have given here, what I can say is that it really becomes difficult when you are about to get launched by the projectiles and hence that’s the reason why there is a problem here, so that’s what I am saying here. now what I want to say is that yes that’s the problem here better do not go with the ignition mode and hence that’s the problem here, that’s what I want to say here, so do have a good look at the same.

Re: Staggering with combos does becomes difficult when the boss is in ignition mode in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Yes the bosses have the facility of having the infinite ignition so what positives are there with that is that they can fire ignition attacks on their own and also that would be so quick that they would do that in a span of 20 seconds now imagine how destructive that is, so that’s what I wanted to say here, do have a good look at the same and let me know if there is some changes after that or not. So that’s it from my side for you all hope you did get the necessary information on the same from my side.

Yes the problem with the ignition mode is that it makes you feel os hard that you will not be able to make any projectile or anything if that sort. So that’s what I want to make you all aware of the same, hope you do understand what I am trying to say here. So that’s it from my side for you, hope you did get the necessary information about the same, so better to stay away from the ignition made and be happy about it. so hope you did get the necessary information on the same, so that’s it from my side for you.

See you should get the knockback resistance power ups for sure. If you haven’t then go and search for it you must surely hey it that’s what I want to say here. so what I am saying is that if you have got that then you will easily be able to defeat it and that too without any problems, even I was in the ignition mode facing Kokuto and Hell Ichigo and I easily won that rougn by beating them left and right and that indeed decreased the life strength of the character, so that’s what I am saying here. do have a good look at the same and if possible try and get the knockback resistance power ups, you will gain a lot of power with it.

Ok that’s a pretty good idea that you have given appreciate that you have given that suggestions over here, so thanks a lot for telling me about that. So that’s what I want to say here. I will definitely try getting the knockback resistance power ups but do you all have any idea where will I get it? can you all please or tell me any steps by which I would be able to get it and that too without any problem, guys if you do have any solutions about the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible, so that’s what I am saying here.