Thread: DLC's after Fallout: New Vegas- Lonesome Road

DLC's after Fallout: New Vegas- Lonesome Road

A while ago I noticed that on the Fallout wiki it stated that Bethesda where considering another 3 DLC's after 'The Lonesome Road' However I have noticed that since then the statement has been taken down. Has Bethesda announced that Lonesome road WILL be the last DLC or something? I don’t know much about this; I just search on this but can’t find anything on this. So please if anyone has any idea on this than please provide me.

Re: DLC's after Fallout: New Vegas- Lonesome Road

Finally it's been taken down. It's a crap rumor that has misled several people by being on the wiki. 4 DLCs total have been announced, four extra snow globe slots are there. Each DLC has a snow globe. Expect 4. You won't be disappointed. But they can always add another shelf in a patch or something. There might be more if sales are good. But if there not, LR is the last. We will behave just like we did after FO: 3 dlc was completed.

Then we begin what I will call "The Long Wait". We'll all slowly stop playing so much, stop reading the NV forum so much, go play some other games for a while and sometime around the beginning of next year, we'll start to hear something about Fallout: Next and we'll all creep back here to the Fallout:4 thread until the game is announced and they open a forum just for it. After that, it's off to the races with speculation galore. I'm sure that I'll host a very long series of threads on potential weapons (I think my FO:NV threads got up to 18 threads) that will morph into confirmed weapons and finally after release more specific thoughts on the weapons in the game and what we want to see in DLC.

If I remember correctly, MZ came out in August 2009 and the expansions (the DLCs) for PS3 weren't released until October of that year. Dungeon Siege 3 is supposed to be released June 2011, and since we don't know about any other games Obsidian is developing, Obsidian appears to have time after the release of Lonesome Road and Dungeon Siege 3 to develop more Fallout New Vegas DLC. I hope they release more DLC after Lonesome Road, considering I love Fallout series and we need something to do while we wait for Fallout 4.

There was a rumor that there'd be another 4 after Lonesome Road (due to a comment that there'd be 8 total), but the people spreading that rumor conveniently forgot the 4 pre-order DLC. With that and of course the layoffs, it's unlikely we'll see any more. I mean, if they sell really well, who knows, maybe Bethesda and Obsidian will make one more, but I really, really doubt it. After the last DLC we will hopefully in best case scenario get another DLC if sales go booming with the remaining DLC's or we wait for TES5.