Thread: How to get perfect in Fortix 2?

How to get perfect in Fortix 2?

Hello everyone I have just started playing this game and on playing I have come across some small issues that I would like to share it with you all about the same. so make sure that you do reply on the same. now what I am saying is that how to achieve perfect in all the levels of the game. Well I have achieved perfect in a level or two but haven’t achieved any perfect in the other levels, so can you all please tell me what can be the reason behind it. Also if you have some ideas or tricks by which I will be able to achieve the perfect level in each and every level of the game then do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: How to get perfect in Fortix 2?

Actually there is a simple method for that. So what I am saying is that you just have to cross each and every level without deaths, that is what I think would be the perfect suggestion for you at this moment of time. I know that is something that is really very difficult but you have to count on it then only the problem will be solved, so try achieving each and every level without deaths and your problem will be solved that’s for sure. So do try achieving that and let me know if that works or not.

Yes that is but obvious and I am amazed that you were not knowing about the same. There is a very simple logic that is kept behind that and hence you need to follow that accordingly. So hope you did get the necessary information on the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. Personally speaking I am not able to achieve the perfect yet in any of the levels, so that’s what I want to say here. so hope that was much enough from my side for you all, so hope that works out for you all.

In the later stages I have noticed that no matter what I try still I am not able to achieve the perfect stage can you all please tell me why is that happening? See I know it is very much difficult to cross each and every level without dying but still I want to achieve that, that is what my motive is. So that’s what I am planning for. Do you all have any specific tricks and tips by which I will be able to work more on the game and also learn something new from it as well? So that’s what I am hoping for. Suggest me something guys I am waiting for the help.

So go and check out this link and you will get the necessary information from there only. So that’s what you need to do I hope you have got the necessary information. Well in that link you will get all the information that you were hoping for and hence that’s what you need to check out. So go ahead and have a look at the same. Hope that sorts out the issue for you, so that’s what you need to do and in case if there is any other issue then do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the help.