Thread: Is there friendly matches into New Star Soccer 5?

Is there friendly matches into New Star Soccer 5?

Well as the title itself is saying what I wanted to know about. I have played the New Star Soccer 4 which was release in the year of 2010. I have noticed that previous version of the game was having the friendly matches. Let me know whether we are going to have the friendly matches into the New Star Soccer 5. Post your speculation which will help me out to figure out the root cause of the problem of mine. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there friendly matches into New Star Soccer 5?

Well I am really happy with the look and feel of the above mentioned game New Star Soccer 5 on the computer of mine. As far as I know you are not going to have the friendly matches in this particular game. personally I have not seen anything like friendly matches while playing the game pon the computer of mine. it seems to be great if there was friendly matches while playing the game on the computer of mine.

I agree with the above mentioned thing and I am also having the friendly matches while playing the above mentioned game on the computer of mine. in this particular game I am getting used of shooting as well as passing the balls in this particular game. Also I am looking to have the each and every kind of the option which will allow me to play the game according to requirement of mine.

I think I will not like to play any kind of the matches while playing the game on the computer of mine. I am not having any time or energy which will allows me to play the game on the computer of mine. there is nothing like friendly matches into the game. well we are going to have the great fun while playing the friendly matches in to the game. So I am bit disappointed due to above mentioned thing.

Well I agree that this particular game is having great look and feel while playing the game on the computer . yes there was support for the friendly matches in the previous version of the game. so far there is no announcement hence all the gamers who are looking to have the above mentioned thing should wait for the response from the developer of the game. but I am happy with all the aspect of the above mentioned game.

I am sure that the developer of the game is the only people who will help you out to get the requirement of yours. according to me they will be the people who will help you out to get the requirement of yours. I am expecting that the developer of the game will definitely help you out to get the requirement for you. Let’s wait for the response of the developer of the game on this particular matter.