Thread: Couple of computer and single game on New Star Soccer 5

Couple of computer and single game on New Star Soccer 5

Well I have installed New Star Soccer 5 on the computer of mine and I am having a particular query which has been associated with this particular game. Well I wanted to know whether I can have the same save on the two different computers. For eg the burning of the game on the disk or does the game will make the login or pickup the same where you have left into the game. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Couple of computer and single game on New Star Soccer 5

Looking at the requirement of yours I am suggesting the following thing which will be useful to get the requirement of yours. well you can simply copy the save file of the game then you should simply place the same on any other computer irrespective of the operating system which you have installed on the computer of yours. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here to get the requirement of yours.

In this particular situation let me know whether the above mentioned thing is working for you or not. if there is no change in the situation than I am suggesting that you should simply create an account on the Dropbox and you should save the all the progress which you have done on the cloud. I am hoping that the information which I have mentioned over here will be useful to resolve your matter which you are getting.

I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to provide the useful information. Well I will gone through the point which you have mentioned over here and I think I am going to use the issue which you have mentioned over here. I will try the above mentioned solutions and I will let you know about the experience of mine regarding the above mentioned solution. Thanks a lot for helping me out over here.

I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to provide the useful information. Well I will gone through the point which you have mentioned over here and I think I am going to use the issue which you have mentioned over here. I will try the above mentioned solutions and I will let you know about the experience of mine regarding the above mentioned solution. Thanks a lot for helping me out over here.