Thread: New Star Soccer 5: Players are pass forward

New Star Soccer 5: Players are pass forward

I have installed New Star Soccer 5 on the computer of mine. I have noticed a particular thing with this particular game and I wanted to discuss with users of this particular forum. Well I have found that the AI players are simply pass forward and they are not doing anything like clever backpass. Even they are not doing back pass t me. Let me know if you are having any useful information to get the requirement of mine. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: New Star Soccer 5: Players are pass forward

Well I let you know that I have noticed the same thing which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. I have also noticed that all the players are moving with the ball all the times into the game. in case the ball is going alone then player who is running after the ball player will not return to it. it seems to be logical that the player will go back to the ball till the ball is taken by the opponent of yours into the game.

I think the developer of the game should work on this particular situation to make the thing working for them. You will be able to get players who are doing the pass backward to you. Only one situation that is you are having the high level of the team mate relationship. So I think you have got the idea about the thing which you are looking over here in this particular matter. Let me know if you are not agreed about the same over here.

Well according to me this particular game seems to be having great look and feel and people will love to play the above mentioned game on their computers. All the above mentioned thing is totally dependent on the route of the foot ball. The player who are playing the game should have the rigid formation and it should have the kind of the defensive lines while playing the game. if the developer of the game takes to that particular level then I am sure that it will become a kind of fantastic game.

All the people who are playing the game should provide a kind of variation and also there should be more fluidity with formations. There should be something which will allow them to move little more on their position in the game. this particular game is having great foundation and I am sure about the thing that is the developer of the game will provide the future updates which you can download and install the same on the computer of yours.

In this particular situation you need to keep the player with the mobiles for a while. The players in the game are not keeping the ball for the second. So that it makes the entire situation out of control and we are not able to tackle at all into the game. you should run in front of the AI players with the good position so that you will be able try as well as receive the ball rather than you are making an attempt to call them.

Let me know which kind of the controls do you using? If you are using the simple controls than I am suggesting that you should simply go for the Advanced Controls into the game. also you have to see that which button you are wanted to determine the pass the ball into the game. but still you are getting the same an issue than I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game then you should ask them about the possible solution to resolve the issue of yours.