Thread: How to do Data Editing in New Star Soccer 5?

How to do Data Editing in New Star Soccer 5?

I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. hence I have installed New Star Soccer 5 and I am really loved the look and feel of the game. Well I wanted to know how can I edit the data which is involved into the game. Let me know if you are aware of any of the useful information which will help me out to get the requirement of yours. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular situation. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: How to do Data Editing in New Star Soccer 5?

Well I let you know that you are going to have a secret door into the editor of the game. at the start screen you have to hold the left control key and simultaneously you have to press the E key. After that you have to simply go for the New Game button. Make sure that you have not added any club which would mess with the existing competitions. Also you should not delete the competition from the game of yours.

You will be able to check the nations rivals, kits as well as stadium even you will be able to check the name of the club which you are belonging to. After completing with editing in the game you should save the .csv file which is located at the C:\Program Files\New Star Soccer 5\GameMedia\Data. If you are getting any issue while doing the same you should feel free to ask over here in this particular thread.

As far as I know in the latest version of the Excel file there is not much scope available for the csv files at all into the game. if you are getting an issue while opening the csv files than I am suggesting you should download and install the Open Office calc to get the requirement of yours. Well it is available for free into the game. even you will be able to copy the entire data of the excel file on the Calc. so you should try the same and let me know about.

Well if you are supposed to use the Open Office calc then you should consider the following thing. As you wanted to save the csv file you should simply use the Save As and then you have to click on the Edit Filter Settings checkbox. Now you have to select the set Unicode UTF-8 and Field Delimiter. Also you should remove the Text Delimiter so it will become blank. Once you have completed with the above mentioned stuff you should click on the Ok button.

Let me know whether you are getting an issue while saving the database such as an error message which can be stated as ‘could not create clubs.csv’. if you are getting the same then I think you are trying to store the database into the App folder of the game. you should not do the same to avoid the above mentioned error message. I am hoping that the information which I have mentioned over here will be useful to you.