Thread: Cannot do conference in New Star Soccer 5

Cannot do conference in New Star Soccer 5

Well I have installed New Star Soccer 5 on the computer of mine and I am really happy with the look and feel of this particular game. well at the time of the beginning of the game Season I have found myself stuck into conference. Let me know why the above mentioned is being happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Cannot do conference in New Star Soccer 5

In order to figure out the root cause of the problem I wanted to confirm certin information which will let me know about the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know which version of the game do you have installed? Do you having nay useful information which will give me light shed on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the play off winners when you are supposed to play the match into the game. if you have continue with the closing of the season than 2 team will simply go or the league 2. Any of one team will go down so that you will be able to make the balance out the thing. This particular thing is forcing to assuming that you are to playing the play off final by yourself on the computer of yours.

Well looking at the matter I am suspecting that there is an issue with the gamesave file of the game. I recommend that you should simply create a new save file on the computer of yours and see whether it is making any difference into the situation. If you have noticed that there is no problem than all the above mentioned problem was happening because of the save file of the game. you should continue the playing of the game with using the newly created user profile.

I think you need to reinstall the entire game. you should uninstall the entire game on the computer of yours and then you should download the entire game and then you should install the entire game on the computer once you have completed with the process of downloading. Once you have completed with the installation you should restart the system and try to play the game.

Well looking at the problem of yours I am suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game which you have installed on the computer of yours. you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer will figure out the bug and fix the same. once they have completed with fixing the bug issue they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that the developer of the game will help you out.