Thread: Announcement for the releasing of unearthed

Announcement for the releasing of unearthed

Well as the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to discuss over here. I have come to know that the there is announcement for the releasing of the unearthed from the developer of the game. I am thinking that this particular game is seems to be Indian jones rip off. Let me know what do you thinking about the releasing of this particular game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Announcement for the releasing of unearthed

As far as I know the uncharted games are not made on the fair platform. I have come to know that the developer of game that is Saudi Arabian studio Semphore has announced the Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta. I am thinking that it will be a kind of the 3rd person action game which will picking up a kind of the trail of the muslim explorer. I am thinking there will be large number of people who will love to play this particular game.

Well the developer of the games are making this particular game quite pleasant but I can use the same on the PS3. They have started to develop the game for the computer by making use of the cloud. They should develop the game which should be on the default platform and I am wondering the entire game will be kind of the ordinary games. Let see what happens in the future and how the developer of the game is releasing the game which we are taking about over here.

I think the journey is seems to be 3rd game which is going to be deal with playstation. So I don’t think so the above mentioned game will not be available on the any other platform. It is totally dependent on the thing that is publisher will provide the amount of the money to create the unusual game which we are discussing over here. I can imagine that we are going to have the wind which is opening the flowers and collecting the petals.

Well according to me this particular game is seems to be quite impressive. The entire game is developed by the small developer of the game on the platform of the unity. also I am thinking that the game is going to have the exploration kind of or you can say that the entire game is seems to be journey based game. I am really excited about the releasing of the game and I think I am going to have great fun while playing the game.

Yes I agree with the entire thing which you have stated over here. I am sure that the all the gamers who are looking to get the this particular game will have great time with it. I am egrly waiting for the releasing of the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will release kind of decent game which can be enjoyed by the developer of the game. I will share the opinion of mine once the game is gets released.