Thread: Will Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet game comes to PSN ?

Will Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet game comes to PSN ?

Hi, I used to play the Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet game on my machine but as I have PS3 as well at my place and I am very keen to play the same game with that, because as far as I know the game would be excellent on the PS3 and off course better then the PC. But I think this is not yet comes for the PS3 isn’t it? so when It is about to comes to the PSN? any idea’s are welcomed for sure. Thanks.

Re: Will Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet game comes to PSN ?

I think as far as I know it is available at the PSN, still I am not sure you should have a glance at least. Because when I was searching the same thing I came to know that this is available for the XBLA and then only it make me thought that it must be available for the PSN for sure. So you can have option to search the internet for the same thing, and there is no doubt that the game would be very good as compare to PC game when we concern the graphics.

As mentioned by the above user the game is available for the Xbox users and will be available for the PS3 users as well very soon. Because eventually all the game comes for the PS3 for sure though it comes for the PC or not. Because when it comes to video games there are too many used who used to use such a gaming consoles instead of using PC for playing any game. And I think probably it would comes after a year I think.

I am quite disagree with the fact that the above user mentioned as if suppose the game comes after a year there won’t be any craze for this game as there would be too many new games that would be launched at that time, sp who will play this older game though it has a good graphic even, thus I think the game would be there for PSN very soon, and no doubt I am also keen to play it on my console.

I am not sure about the Ps3 but I am playing the same game with my Xbox 360, thus I would say if you have the same then you can download the game for that rather you should either wait for some more time or you can simply play the same game on the PC, and the thing that I have noticed it like there isn’t any big difference in both the version, regardless of their graphics. All the stages are same in the game with their bosses.