Thread: Population Dynamics in New Star Soccer 5

Population Dynamics in New Star Soccer 5

Each team consists of the player, AI players to the statistics of registered players RL (called players) and players with generic statistics appropriate for the team. For now, each team has one or more players named. The Arsenal team I'm on the three, I included. All of them very young. As time passes and more and more people join the database, each new player will join a team of people with more statistics of the players named. Initially, all the big teams are very young stars that, with time and age.

Re: Population Dynamics in New Star Soccer 5

Same question with me, Does the population dynamics are established at the time rolls around NSS6. I mean, over time, begin soon enter the twilight of their careers, while latecomers will be from them. Presumably there will be a majority in the middle. They lag behind teams with players who have called up the statistics? If a lower division team is a popular among the registered players have been named players to accumulate statistics. Presumably the team will lift the division and is reflected in the game around the world?

I am totally agree with your thoughts that a group of people who decide to join a particular team, at the same time. I imagine it's something in the lower divisions. While the players mentioned are on this team that can rise through the leagues. Does this mean that the league table will look differently or the usual suspects are always the top four positions? This is what I am thinking about it. I hope that someone will answer about it.

Most teams will consist of players name and you. Many of these veteran players’ statistics are very high in comparison with you. Many of them will be around the same age as the others. Within two years, will join a team of veterans who then start to go downhill at the same time? This game can have a life, as it consists of players named on the basis of registered players. This is what I am saying so I thik someone will reply on this what you think.

This is really good topic but still I have no answers. I actually do not acquainted with if the statistics given through users to the NPCs are extended for the reason that of the complexity or £ 50 thousand players are able to even be provided through the engine. Although I actually do not consider that's how the game is programmed, I have no knowledge within these matters. I hope that someone will share some good opinion with us.