Thread: Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet game won't run ahead, is it a bug?

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet game won't run ahead, is it a bug?

I've just experienced a very immersive bug in the game mentioned in the title as It's on the mechanical world in the division where we have to shift the electric cable towards a cap. And problem that I have faced with this is like I’m not able to go it at all with my purple wave weapon. As I tried to reload my saved games but all it does is totally confiscate the cable and don't know what to do thus any recommendation would be appreciated.

Re: Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet game won't run ahead, is it a bug?

I am not sure whether it is a bug or you are having some problem with the game you have, because when I was at the same moment I didn’t got any such problem and simply passed out from that as well. But I think you should try to do the same thing without the weapon you have, I am not sure about this but still you should try to do this, because I didn’t got this issue but still I have passed it without weapon only.

I the save points that you have saved has some problem and that is why you are having such a unexpected error with the game, because though I was also having the same problem with mine but after hitting another save point I have got the problem solved, and I haven’t done anything Extra for resolving the same rather it was been solved by itself only, thus I would also say the same as this might be bug that is happening with some of the guys including me off course, but no doubt it is been solved as well by itself only.

I was also having the same problem with the game but still I backed out of the area as far as I could and went back in again but still the same problem and after doing the same thing twice and thrice it finally fixed itself. Thus as the above user mentioned this is really a bug that is happening with the game and I think developers have just forget to resolved the same thing but still I would like to suggest you the same thing to do as save points are not working.

You can have option to get the save points from the internet and then make use of that only, just skip the part which is having any problem, I have done the same thing, in fact no doubt I was also having the same glitch while playing the game and because of that only I have searched the internet but didn’t got any such answers, I just go through the walkthrough as well for the game but still didn’t got the solution so just done bit cheating.

I am not sure whether I am right or wrong but still I would like to recommend you one thing as whatever the weapon you have you can passed out that are only by means of grabby claw, so just make used of that only, then only you can passed that are without any glitch I have done the same thing and didn’t get any error while playing the game, thus would suggest you the same thing.